T.T.S's Doctor Who Series 3 Thread! Hope you had Fun! See you next Christmas!

I was really hoping that it was going to be Sally Sparrow, I just read a few watchers comments on the BBC Website and it doesnt look as though it is a popular choice at all.

I've just seen on the Doctor Who website that Catherine Tate will be in all of the next series as the Doctors companion!

I was really hoping that it was going to be Sally Sparrow, I just read a few watchers comments on the BBC Website and it doesnt look as though it is a popular choice at all.

I've just seen on the Doctor Who website that Catherine Tate will be in all of the next series as the Doctors companion!

Catherine was ok for one Chrismas show, but for a full series I would have liked ot see Sally Sparrow, there's too much shouting, and I think they have made a mistake here.

Bring back Freema!!!

And what happens at the end of Series 4, if DT leaves will Catherine stick around or leave it all back to Freema??

I do hope you are joking! That would be awful. The runaway bride was the worst christmas special they have had. :scared1: :sad2:

Sadly Ace.... He's not Lying... It's on the BBC's Webpage... :scared1:

..Emporer can we get Someone EX-TER-MIN-AT-ORS in here? Pleeeaase.. :lmao:

mmm will be interesting to see how it turns out. I think I'd have prefered Sally or Tom.

To be honest I didn't get to see the Runaway Bride properly (clearly the inlaws house doesn't 'stop' for Dr Who like ours :confused3 ) so maybe I shouldn't judge.

DD (4) has just amazed me - I asked her who was going to be on Dr Who at Christmas and her second suggestion (after Santa Claus :love: ) was the Runaway Bride! She is very excited about Kylie as she's a huge fan

:scared1: Catherine Tate :scared1:

I can't believe it. I was screaming at the radio in disgust this morning as though RTD could hear me. He is going to have to come up with some amazing storylines to compensate for that. Perhaps this is his parting shot to mess up DW before he leaves.....

Leela

:confused: :confused: I am gobsmacked to say the least, this is one of the worse possible outcomes for me, can not stand Catherine Tate and didnt like her at all in the Christmas Special. Dont think unless she changes dramatically that I will be that interested in the next series at all.

That was exactly my husbands reaction when I told him!

They have dropped a big one here, this is a mistake, one off Christmas ok but full series big mistake.

Kylie is inspired, but I am boovered I wanted Sally!!!

I told my Brother this morning and he wondered if it was a joke... I told him sadly it wasn't.. :sad2:

OK... Wake up.... Now... This is a dream.. Right??

I'm mortified - I thought she was awful in the Christmas episode, possibly my least favourite Dr Who character ever. To think she'll be the Doc's new companion and in every episode makes me not to watch a show I've been watching since I was 5 years old.

Martha was really coming into her own towards the end - pity she'll only be in half the season 4 episodes, but good she'll be in Torchwood for 3 episodes.

I'm mortified - I thought she was awful in the Christmas episode, possibly my least favourite Dr Who character ever. To think she'll be the Doc's new companion and in every episode makes me not to watch a show I've been watching since I was 5 years old.

Martha was really coming into her own towards the end - pity she'll only be in half the season 4 episodes, but good she'll be in Torchwood for 3 episodes.

Martha in Torchwood will be good, I would have prefered Sally Sparrow, quite a backlash against Catherine on BBC News and other websites but bet too late to change now.

Martha in Torchwood will be good, I would have prefered Sally Sparrow, quite a backlash against Catherine on BBC News and other websites but bet too late to change now.

I agree, not very favourable comments being posted on most Dr Who forums, maybe the viewing figures will tell its own story??:confused: Sally Sparrow seems to have been the viewers choice, and I have to agree.

Just read on Sky news that Dennis Hopper is being courted for a part in the next series - he would make a great adversary to the Doctor.

They will have many guest stars on the new series, its now the place to be seen, and with Doctor Who being sold around the world and bringing shed loads of cash for the BBC, it all balances.

STEP BACK IN TIME

For you Doctor Who fans and also Kylie fans a picture for you.

christmas07.jpg

The first picture from the set of the Doctor Who Christmas Special - Voyage of the Damned has been revealed.

Kylie who plays Astrid - a waitress on The Titanic - began filming in Cardiff this week for the special which will air on BBC 1 during Christmas 2007.

She stars alongside David Tennant in a story that follows on directly from the ending of series three where viewers witnessed The Titanic crash through the TARDIS walls.

We can also confirm that Britain's best loved sitcom actors, Geoffrey Palmer and Clive Swift will play lead roles in the Christmas episode. With Geoffrey taking the helm of the Titanic in his role as Captain.

Voyage of the Damned will also feature Gray O'Brien who recently appeared in the Oscar winning film The Queen, Debbie Chazen; star of the BBC comedy series The Smoking Room, Olivier Award winner Clive Rowe, Russell Tovey from the smash hit film The History Boys, Jimmy Vee who has previously been in Doctor Who as the Moxx of Balhoon and George Costigan who starred in The Long Firm and the acclaimed film Rita Sue and Bob Too.

Doctor Who series four will return to our screens in Spring 2008

Friends of mine saw both David and Kylie filming outside "Tiger Tiger" a club in Cardiff Centre last week!!:thumbsup2 I was at Tiger Tiger last Friday and didnt see a thing:sad2: Going to keep my eyes peeled tomorrow when I go into town.:)

Oh No! Have you seen the latest bit of 'news' from Yahoo when they say that James Nesbitt is the favourite to take over from David Tennant as the Doctor? First Catherine Tate and now him. This is going to get less and less watchable by the minute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter