Take me back to our Happy Place - a July 2020 PTR * BRIEF update 5/27*

I think that it is great that so many colleges are planning to open again. Ricky must be really excited about that. :)
Most colleges haven't announced their opening plans yet especially in NY so we're lucky we heard already. He's VERY excited that something, finally, looks like it's going to work out in his favor ❤
But I figure that after 9 weeks of quarantine, most of us are safe now. We had company for dinner last night, something we haven't had for months. Our daughter and her family came over and it was nice to do something normal again.
So nice! I agree that after the time that's gone by we should all be good seeing family. We did ask Steve's brother and his wife if they wanted to come over tomorrow since Jason and his family will be here but they'd already agreed to go to their neighbors so we'll try seeing them next weekend. I also went to my friends house last Saturday and another friend came, we sat out on her deck far enough a part and had a little sangria :goodvibes
That is harsh. :( Illinois is finally opening more things on Friday, except for the city of Chicago. Thank goodness we live in the suburbs.
I heard that from @Jenny Sanders ! We're technically in the suburbs too but unfortunately still close enough (90 minutes) from NYC. Although just today the governor said we should be good to go to phase 1 Tuesday so that's another piece of good news!
We did everything on that Bingo board except drink around the world and dessert party. Back in the day when Hollywood Studios was MGM, DH was selected to be a Detective in a stage act that pulled several people from the audience. And our son made it onto the "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" show.
There were so many fun opportunities for guests to be in the "show" when MGM was MGM! All of us had the chance to take part in shows there when they had more streetmosphere CM's and I really miss that.
Love the adopt a graduate thing. I hadn't heard about this at all but the only other people we like in our neighborhood have a daughter due to graduate. You've inspired me to get her a little something. Feel so terrible for these seniors.
Oh that's really great! That you like someone in your neighborhood I mean lol. But yeah that's also nice you want to get her something :P I bet you'd find an Adopt a Senior FP page for your local high school but just surprise her with whatever you get and believe me it'll be totally appreciated. It blows for them all, we're still hoping for some type of graduation ceremony. Nearby high schools are having them in drive in theater parking lots and similar areas but they're smaller, our district has 1100 graduates and our superintendent is related to Terry I'm pretty sure.
Glad to hear you've been able to resurrect some semblance of a June trip. I'm sure it will be nice to have just a little Disney in your life. I'm thinking about maybe going in August for my birthday again but think I'm going to see how things are going first.
I'm looking forward to Universal more than I ever thought I would minus the food situation 😷 I understand wanting to see how it plays out. If it wasn't for Ricky going away and wanting to go to Disney so bad I wouldn't be so sure of going in July but unless it sounds really horrific we'll go. And then of course it depends on when they open and what goes back to normal from opening to August.
Think we'll venture to the WV cabin or Savannah sooner rather than later to dip our toes in the water that isn't my house :D
That's the thing, we all need to go where we can when we can!

I was skeptical at first and wasn't going to sign him up but so glad I did. It's actually very touching :)
:)
I find it strange we haven't been to the one in NY but Steve never wanted to go. This is the first time he gave it a thumbs up and that's probably because Ricky wants to go. I'll take it any way I can lol
I find Mme Tussaud's to be... lots of things. Kitschy, hilarious, weird, reflective (no one ages... and some are gone).
We did 4 parks one day; we attempted a couple other times but ended up having a good time and stayed at #'s 2 and 3 too long and really didn't care. It wasn't so much a "challenge" for us as it was "hey let's see if we can hit all 4 parks!"
I guess... I just don't really feel like stressing myself out to do it when I never really have enough time anyways. Maybe if I went more often?

I think that's also cool about the adopt a senior stuff. I really think though the seniors are getting a bad deal they have been embraced in so many other unique ways which is pretty cool.

How exciting for your Universal trip. I hope it all works out. I have no idea if my current Universal AP is still good since it was due to expire sometime in March. I would be tempted to go to Florida, but the idea of wearing a mask in the Florida heat is just a big NO for me.

Here in Maryland our quarantine situation is still not great. The Washington, DC area and surrounding counties are some of the worst in the country now...and we aren't that far away. The governor has given the state some guidance to open some things but our county still is staying pretty closed.

Anyway here is my BINGO card all filled out. I don't think I've ever been picked out of the audience for anything. DH once was up on stage for Hoop de Doo during our very first trip there and he was on stage for another show at Hollywood Studios that is no longer there...it was a Stage show and he got to pretend like he was in the bar at Cheers. I did get to sit up front on the boats of the Jungle Cruise once which was pretty cool. I don't think I've done all 4 parks in one day ever...but maybe 3...it's on my bucket list though. There is a chance that we did make 4 parks one day though...and I've forgotten.

It is extremely frustrating, people are NOT reacting well, but rather than writing anything more political I'll just say it was announced today that we COULD hit phase 1 next week :thumbsup2 @Raeven and @Tracy161 are already there!

I hope you hit phase 1 soon! I may be getting back to work in about a week and a half. Still waiting on them telling me anything.

Honestly that's my favorite so far. And she's a young girl, early 20's, and so as weird as this may sound that makes it even more special!
That's exactly how I felt....I love the care and effort she put in to making things special for your boy! :goodvibes

a bball hoop thing for his dorm room:

Oh, not just ANY basketball thing!! That's a Dude Perfect basketball thing....Jimmy's birthday wishlist is FULL of Dude Perfect stuff, LOL. He would be very jealous!

Seriously though, all those gifts are just incredibly thoughtful and take a bit of the sting out of losing some Senior year moments. I really love the cookie bouquet and "must know" list, too. That is so personal and thoughtful!

The icing on the cake where school is concerned is that we found out today that Quinnipiac is "planning to welcome students to move on to campus in late August"!!!!! Like everything else we had no idea if this would happen or not and OMG does this take so much stress of all of us. :thumbsup2
AMAZING news!!! What a relief to not have that unknown sitting on your shoulders all summer!!

I'm sad you didn't get the Disney trip you were hoping for in June, but your back up plans sound like an awesome adventure :)

I have had some of the same thoughts as you in respect to our July trip. We are still hopeful for an opening, but at this point we are looking at an alternate plan for the Universal parks in July. Of course our DVC points are the sticking point for us. At this point we would lose quite a large sum of points since we have an August use year...so that will be a big determining factor for us. Hopefully for both our sakes things progress in the right way, of course we want everyone as safe and healthy as possible to so we are determined to not be angry or resentful about this as well. It is what it is and we will make the best of whatever we get to do!

About 2 weeks ago Ricky got a job at Home Depot and has been working full time hours since then.

Awesome! Bummer it's not what he was planning. Allie's lifeguarding job is out the window too since the town pools won't be opening around here this summer :sad1: She wants to get a job at a golf course, driving a cart selling drinks to the golferso_O

On the other hand he's been getting spoiled the last few days with lots of graduation "gifts" from this whole "Adopt a Senior" thing

I love that! We adopted a couple ourselves and I think it's such a great thing for these kids who had the worst senior year ever.

The icing on the cake where school is concerned is that we found out today that Quinnipiac is "planning to welcome students to move on to campus in late August"!!!!!

Wow! Really?? I hadn't heard colleges were opening in the fall. That's exciting!

I got 14 points…I've never been picked out of the audience, and I've never ridden the skyliner :sad1:

My mom, who has been super nervous about the virus (understandable as she's 73) dropped some stuff off the other day and actually sat on our deck with me and had a beer 🍻

:hug:

We had my mom and Ava over in the back last week too. We made Pandemic Guacamole and had a Truly. It was so nice to see her here but she kept saying, let me help you, let me help you, but I didn't want her going in my house. :goodvibes

Can you guess what this "I'm not really a Uni fan" did then?

My favorite UO resort! Have fun!

Last edited:
On the other hand he's been getting spoiled the last few days with lots of graduation "gifts" from this whole "Adopt a Senior" thing going on across the country!
That is SO sweet! I've felt so badly for the seniors - keep seeing "a [insert school name here] senior lives here" signs all over the place - but this goes at least a little ways in acknowledging them during this crazy time. :goodvibes

we COULD hit phase 1 next week :thumbsup2 @Raeven and @Tracy161 are already there!
:woohoo: I really, really hope you do! So far so good up my way :thumbsup2

That means while our June Disney trip is not happening our June Orlando trip IS happening
:hyper::hyper::hyper: This is SUCH exciting news OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so nice for you to say and I loved hearing it :hug: I've tried. With everything about this whole thing. I had to for the kids and for work but between clients and keeping this a "safe" place lol and for all my friends who are also missing their happy place I knew I'd be better off trying to stay shiny :sunny: Believe me it's not my usual disposition!
A safe place you have definitely created :thumbsup2 Shine on, Ariane ;):sunny:😎

So so so late to the PTR! I shut down Facebook in March- just couldn’t deal with it-well pretty much ALL social media including this place until recently. I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to FB- so much anxiety gone with that out of my life!

am a big fan of Below Deck on Bravo!
love it too but not the sailing yacht one.
Here they are with Renee's boys last July at Nomad:
so cute!
feel like I've had a teenager in the house for forever!!!!! This is what happens when you space 3 children a decade (almost) apart!
yeah I hear you - mine are 8.5 years apart between first and third
think Ft. Wilderness grounds are so pretty but the cabins don't seem to be too popular. However those that love 'em, love 'em.
We loved the cabins, and the grounds!
1. Do you always do a specific park on arrival day?
2. Do you always do a specific park on departure day?
3. Do you mix up the order each trip?
LEMME KNOW!
Nope- we just go with whatever
My niece is scheduled to start her DCP in August, and all our fingers and toes are crossed that she's still able to have this opportunity
oh I hope it works for her! My oldest has done two programs and got accepted for this fall as well- but that was back up in case grad school didn’t work out. She talked a friend into applying with her- he got accepted for his first time (and he’s never been to Disney!) so hoping he gets to experience it too!
He doesn't care all that much but I want some type of ceremony for sure.
Yes these kids need the closure! Hope it works out. Our district never cancelled just postponed, then put out a poll to parents and seniors on options (none, virtual, try for later in summer in person etc). Overwhelmingly chosen was later in summer with full ceremony. Plus they rescheduled prom for July- was supposed to be in April. NY prom and grad is way later than ours! School for seniors done first week of May and middle kids school out last Thursday. This online thing- teachers really did the best they could but I’m worried how far behind these classes are now going to be.

I know. But YOU know I'm not a SW fan, however I am interested in seeing what the fuss is about as it's always said how amazing the ride is
oh if you do get to experience it it really needs the whole shebang! And I just don’t see that as spectacular with 6’ apart and masks.
! So what about you; do you always built one or some resort days into your stays?
Almost always have at least 1/2 days of resort time. Or if it’s adults only- lounge time somewhere - Nomads is favorite but so is Trader Sams terrace. Or newly discovered favorite- Homecomin’ bar with moonshine drinks ;)
How exciting for your Universal trip. I hope it all works out. I have no idea if my current Universal AP is still good since it was due to expire sometime in March. I would be tempted to go to Florida, but the idea of wearing a mask in the Florida heat is just a big NO for me.
yeah this is me- got the Universal AP preview for June- but heat + mask is just a no for me. More power to those who go though! Universal was doing the same as Disney on extending passes for days closed. That’s all fine but I don’t want my pass restarted at full speed if the experience is only 25%.
We are supposed to be at Disney in August-hubs oldest still has a convention there (not cancelled yet and it’s a cardiology doctor convention) so we were doing to go then, and drop middle kid off to college as she accepted University of Central Florida, and move in week is that same week. Will see how that plays out...was looking forward to Contemporary for first time - and at convention rate pricing! And probably last trip for a long while with ALL the kids as college senior is heading to Seattle and grad school this fall. Last year was Grand Floridian- glad we experienced it, but not my favorite. And I’ve had my HHN trip at Uni in September booked for months now...and I’ve got all kinds of weeks to use in TS including a use or lose it, so hoping to pin down hubs for Thanksgiving. But I want to stay at Marriotts Cypress Harbour only-we love that resort and we stayed there at Thanksgiving a couple years ago.
We were supposed to be in France and DLP last week for grad trip...
Anyway enough hijacking and thanks for letting me live vicariously through your planning!
Bingo- all but the picked out of audience thing- most of my family has been picked for stuff though - the best was my SiL who’s not a huge Disney fan but came on a girls trip a couple years ago (oldest was DCP) for Food&Wine and to see my dtr- was “that guy” in Monsters inc laugh floor. My sides hurt from laughing!

Last edited:
About 2 weeks ago Ricky got a job at Home Depot and has been working full time hours since then

My son works there too and generally likes his job. :)
They are usually adopted by multiple people and while it's often people you know like past teachers, strangers are adopting kids too! At first I thought it was weird but it's honestly so sweet and uplifting. From our old neighbors he got lots of car stuff, candy, gift cards and a bball hoop thing for his dorm room:

What a great idea!! Love it!

It is extremely frustrating, people are NOT reacting well, but rather than writing anything more political I'll just say it was announced today that we COULD hit phase 1 next week :thumbsup2 @Raeven and @Tracy161 are already there!

I can see how frustrating that would be. Know why? yeah, cuz I'm in the same boat here.

Universal will be opening in early June!!!! Whoooopppppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll get back to this, hold on :thumbsup2

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Progress!

That's right, she ALSO booked those same 4 nights at Royal Pacific with Uni park tickets! Th
Of COURSE you did!! :laughing:

Hi Friend! :wave:Randomly signed on DIS tonight and had to see what you were up to! Hoping July works out! Sounds like a great trip with Contemporary and Boardwalk Club Level! Even better news you are still going to Orlando in June! I haven’t been to Universal since our training trip but I tacked on some days at the beginning of our September trip since I recently read the Harry Potter Books (yes I know I’m late to the game but I’m a total fan now). We are staying at Royal Pacific as well! Hope you post lots of pictures on Facebook as I will be living vicariously through you since I don’t know if our DL trip will happen this summer!

I do love that plan. It works best with Steev too as he's an early riser and we've come to like a little afternoon resort r&r.
I can't wait until I can implement my Disney plan again!
This is so nice for you to say and I loved hearing it :hug: I've tried. With everything about this whole thing. I had to for the kids and for work but between clients and keeping this a "safe" place lol and for all my friends who are also missing their happy place I knew I'd be better off trying to stay shiny :sunny: Believe me it's not my usual disposition!
You are definitely keeping this a happy and positive space! I will be living vicariously through you. :)

Good evening all. I was hoping to get a full blown update done today and I still may, but in the meantime just wanted to check in. Yes, our July 4th trip is no more sadly. And while I'm really happy to have reopening dates, like you I have tons of unanswered questions about what things will be like when the parks and resorts do open. One thing that saved me from losing it today amidst tons of emails and phone calls with clients that have June July and August Disney trips planned is the fact that I had indeed, a few weeks ago, booked us a back up/back up/to the back up late July trip and that DOES fall when Disney is open! I'm very sad we won't get our combo Contemporary/Boardwalk CL stay but we are STILL staying at the Boardwalk Inn, but in a standard room, July 24-31st now. We moved our flights today as well and I as thrilled to get one that arrives in Orlando at 1:30 meaning we have a good part of the 24th free, as well as one that leaves around 7pm on the 31st.
Our Universal trip right now is still on even though we haven't heard anything on resorts! I'll be back asap to do a proper update, hang in there everyone the light at the end of the tunnel is shining brighter! I'll leave you with this:

I love that! The light at the end of the tunnel is shinning brighter!

I don’t really understand what’s happening/going on yet for these new open dates, but hopefully it will be fabulous! I have faith, but also am happy I’m not planning a once in a lifetime trip right now

I guess... I just don't really feel like stressing myself out to do it when I never really have enough time anyways. Maybe if I went more often?
Yes if you went more often you'd probably feel more like giving it a whirl! We didn't try it till we got to the point of going multiple times a year.
think that's also cool about the adopt a senior stuff. I really think though the seniors are getting a bad deal they have been embraced in so many other unique ways which is pretty cool.
They are and our superintendent is really being a jerk about any type of ceremony compared to our neighboring districts. So the adopting thing plus the signs have helped :)
So far so good if they'd just announce the resorts opening up! I'm not thrilled with the mask thing either believe me but I'm willing to try it to get away at this point.
Here in Maryland our quarantine situation is still not great. The Washington, DC area and surrounding counties are some of the worst in the country now...and we aren't that far away. The governor has given the state some guidance to open some things but our county still is staying pretty clo
You know now that you mention it Maryland is one state I haven't heard much about. I know Virginia has or had their stay at home in place until early June? We did luckily hit phase 1 yesterday and if all goes well will hit phase 2 on June 9th, the day we go to Universal.
I don't think I've ever been picked out of the audience for anything. DH once was up on stage for Hoop de Doo during our very first trip there and he was on stage for another show at Hollywood Studios that is no longer there...it was a Stage show and he got to pretend like he was in the bar at Cheers
Was he Davey the Angel? Steve was grabbed for that part the first time we went to the show lol!
I hope you hit phase 1 soon! I may be getting back to work in about a week and a half. Still waiting on them telling me anything.
We did yesterday!!!! Hope you get back to work. I haven't been over to the Universal trip boards lately; are you still planning any trips?
Oh, not just ANY basketball thing!! That's a Dude Perfect basketball thing....Jimmy's birthday wishlist is FULL of Dude Perfect stuff, LOL. He would be very jealous!
:rotfl: Since the boys are older I haven't even heard of Dude Perfect! But I'll be sure to let him know how cool it is lol!
I'm sad you didn't get the Disney trip you were hoping for in June, but your back up plans sound like an awesome adventure :)
We're all looking forward to it if they'd just announce if the resorts will be open :scared: Between the info we did/didn't get today and waiting for that info from Universal I'm just wanting to sit and :drinking1
I have had some of the same thoughts as you in respect to our July trip. We are still hopeful for an opening, but at this point we are looking at an alternate plan for the Universal parks in July.
Hi and :welcome: I'm glad you came over! How do you feel about the little bit of info we got today? Like I posted our July 4th trip is obviously off but we're still at this point planning to go now the 24-31st. We'll see what the next few days brings..................
Of course our DVC points are the sticking point for us. At this point we would lose quite a large sum of points since we have an August use year...so that will be a big determining factor for us.
Ugh I feel for you. The DVC issue throws a whole 'nother wrench in the picture. I don't get all the DVC points stuff but I heard they extended something today? Maybe lol? Did it help?

She wants to get a job at a golf course, driving a cart selling drinks to the golferso_O
I think that sounds cool!
I love that! We adopted a couple ourselves and I think it's such a great thing for these kids who had the worst senior year ever.
I love that you adopted some seniors 💕 As a senior parent I sincerely thank you xoxo
Wow! Really?? I hadn't heard colleges were opening in the fall. That's exciting!
Only some have announced their plans like Princeton, Notre Dame, WestConn, SUNY Stonybrook, Quinnipiac. All are different but a common theme seems to be not giving any breaks from the time they move in through Thanksgiving and then sending them home for Thanksgiving to stay until after MLK. One way to limit the kids going backk and forth.
got 14 points…I've never been picked out of the audience, and I've never ridden the skyliner :sad1:
You can hopefully add the skyliner to your list in October :goodvibes
We had my mom and Ava over in the back last week too. We made Pandemic Guacamole and had a Truly. It was so nice to see her here but she kept saying, let me help you, let me help you, but I didn't want her going in my house. :goodvibes
So nice! But yes still hard, glad you got to see them both though!
My favorite UO resort! Have fun!
I've wanted to stay here since the first time I toured it!
That is SO sweet! I've felt so badly for the seniors - keep seeing "a [insert school name here] senior lives here" signs all over the place - but this goes at least a little ways in acknowledging them during this crazy time. :goodvibes
We have the signs too and a banner on the way lol
I really, really hope you do! So far so good up my way :thumbsup2
Phase 1 as of yesterday baby lol, now bring on phase 2!
A safe place you have definitely created :thumbsup2 Shine on, Ariane ;):sunny:😎
:love:
So so so late to the PTR! I shut down Facebook in March- just couldn’t deal with it-well pretty much ALL social media including this place until recently. I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to FB- so much anxiety gone with that out of my life!
Hey Monika so nice to see you!! I know it's been tough on social media and here too; I stayed off for about a week in the beginning lol but then decided I needed to keep coming here to stay happy. And for the most part that's what it's done so I'm really glad you're back!
She talked a friend into applying with her- he got accepted for his first time (and he’s never been to Disney!) so hoping he gets to experience it too!
Oh I hope he gets to also!
Our district never cancelled just postponed, then put out a poll to parents and seniors on options (none, virtual, try for later in summer in person etc). Overwhelmingly chosen was later in summer with full ceremony. Plus they rescheduled prom for July- was supposed to be in April.
That's awesome! We were given a survey with options also and they included virtual, a drive-in (lots of area high schools are having theirs at drive in theaters) or a late summer outside one- not sure what "won" but then the superintendent dismissed them all saying "they aren't good enough for our seniors" but has offered no alternatives. We're all going after him pretty bad lol
yeah this is me- got the Universal AP preview for June- but heat + mask is just a no for me
I know we're not thrilled but again willing to try it go get away! I really want to take a vacation with Ricky before he's in college and I'm honestly the only one that minds the masks.
We were supposed to be in France and DLP last week for grad trip...
Ugh didn't know that; so sorry!
Anyway enough hijacking and thanks for letting me live vicariously through your planning!
Again glad you're here :hug:
the best was my SiL who’s not a huge Disney fan but came on a girls trip a couple years ago (oldest was DCP) for Food&Wine and to see my dtr- was “that guy” in Monsters inc laugh floor. My sides hurt from laughing!
😂
My son works there too and generally likes his job. :)
Ricky likes it too but he did ask for his hours to be cut since he still has schoolwork. So now he's not working 40 hours a week which was more than he'd planned on but is down to like 25
I can see how frustrating that would be. Know why? yeah, cuz I'm in the same boat here.
Luckily we hit our "phase 1" yesterday, whoo! Now construction can start :rolleyes: But there are quite a few businesses who technically can't open yet who did!
Hi Friend! :wave:Randomly signed on DIS tonight and had to see what you were up to!
Yay!!! Hello friend! It's awesome to see you here!!
I haven’t been to Universal since our training trip but I tacked on some days at the beginning of our September trip since I recently read the Harry Potter Books (yes I know I’m late to the game but I’m a total fan now).
:laughing: Hey if that's what quarantine did for you I'll consider it a win! And glad you're going back in Sept. Again I'm not the biggest Uni fan but at this point I'll take anything lol
You are definitely keeping this a happy and positive space! I will be living vicariously through you. :)
:hug:
I don’t really understand what’s happening/going on yet for these new open dates, but hopefully it will be fabulous! I have faith, but also am happy I’m not planning a once in a lifetime trip right now
Ha! Join the club! For the huge info we got regarding the opening dates there are SO many details yet to be known. I was worried at first about the "park reservation" thing but now I'm thinking MAYBE it won't be so bad?? But yeah if anyone is going for a first trip or what they think will be their "once in a lifetime" trip I can definitely see postponing.

Yes, our July 4th trip is no more sadly.
Yup. But at least there are dates now as opposed to the great unknown.
And while I'm really happy to have reopening dates, like you I have tons of unanswered questions about what things will be like when the parks and resorts do open.
Yup.
I suspect everything will be long ironed out before I'm even able to leave my country.
we are STILL staying at the Boardwalk Inn, but in a standard room, July 24-31st now.
Nice. :)
I'll leave you with this:

Ice cream? :)

We did yesterday!!!! Hope you get back to work. I haven't been over to the Universal trip boards lately; are you still planning any trips?

I saw that and I thought of you! We still haven't heard anything yet, so I'm not sure they'll reopen exactly when phase 2 starts, but there's still about a week till then. Right now they're only operating out of one store with a reservation system for pickups and dropoffs with like 6 office employees, 2 managers, & some warehouse so idk when they'll call the rest of us.

Yes! Our usual HHN trip is still on right now. We were going to do 3 days in Disney that trip too, but that's up in the air till we know for sure what the reservation system will be like. (We had a 1 day ticket from the cancelled trip and were probably going to add on another day and MNSSHP). We're only staying at Universal though so if the Disney parks are prioritizing hotel guests we might save the tickets and just do an HHN trip.

We also moved our April trip to December, but that's still a little unclear. I want to wait to get back to work before we start planning that one though we have a lot of flight credits from the cancelled trips (we had a long weekend in Chicago planned in June too) so I may buy the flights. Originally we were thinking LA because I'd wanted to go there at Christmastime, but I wasn't sure how fast Cali would open so we were also looking at Miami, and in that case we might be able to stop in Disney for a day or two then if we don't in Sep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!