Taking 2 ppl off the ressie at Hoop Dee Doo, shouldn't be complicated...but

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Hi, I need to take 2 people off our April ressie at Hoop Dee Doo. We'll be going down from 6 to 4 people. I have a tier 1 ressie and I feel this shouldn't pose a problem with my ressie...but...this is Disney. So before I call I just want to ask here, will they have to cancel the entire ressie and then have me make a new one? Obviously I wouldn't want to do that since I was up at 6a.m. to get the tier 1 for the day we wanted.
Is there anything that might be a problem when going from 6 to 4 people or do you think it will be as easy as just calling and asking for 2 people to be taken off the ressie? One of the reasons I'm a little worried is because I'm assuming we will be going from a 6 top table to a 4 top and don't know if that will make a difference where we sit.
I believe they assign your table, from good to worse, in the order that you book and I was probably in the group of being one of the first.

Thanks so much for any info you might be able to give me. I'm not going to call until I hear from some of my Dis friends here. :flower3:

I would think they would cancel your original reservation and rebook. That would make you lose your place in “line” for assigning tables. I could be wrong.

I had to take my DH off our HDDR reservation last year. They simply took him off, refunded his portion of the cost and DS11 and I still had front row seats!

I wouldn't worry about seating there since it's a small venue. You paid for tier 1 so removing 2 guests will not change that. Take a look at the floor plan and you'll better see there is nothing to get stressed about and getting back the pre paid charges should help as well:).

If you need to remove them, then call ASAP.

Definitely not worth being out the tickets for 2 just to MAYBE get a better table. So, if you do lose your "spot" by doing this, then the sooner you do it, the better.

FWIW, I don't think there are any 6 top tables in the first 2 rows of tables. Almost definitely not in the first row. So, you might actually wind up with a closer table by changing to 4.

If you need to remove them, then call ASAP.

Definitely not worth being out the tickets for 2 just to MAYBE get a better table. So, if you do lose your "spot" by doing this, then the sooner you do it, the better.

FWIW, I don't think there are any 6 top tables in the first 2 rows of tables. Almost definitely not in the first row. So, you might actually wind up with a closer table by changing to 4.
We were 6 at a 6 top touching the stage. There’ definitely ARE 6 tops In The first row

Ask for a manager. I needed to add one person to a table of seven. I was persistent, polite and patient but eventually got through to someone who made the change in just a few minutes.

Thanks all. I'll call tomorrow morning and let you know how I make out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter