Taking DME - What time for O’Hana ADR?

DisDuck44

Earning My Ears
We are going in August and staying at the Polynesian. Our flight arrives at 4:25 pm. We REALLY want to do O’Hana first night. What time is the earliest I could make a reservation for that night and Not feel too stressed.

Since you're staying at the Poly, 8:30 is probably safe. I wouldn't feel comfortable with anything earlier than that

We are going in August and staying at the Polynesian. Our flight arrives at 4:25 pm. We REALLY want to do O’Hana first night. What time is the earliest I could make a reservation for that night and Not feel too stressed.
No one here knows what your stress level is. It's supposed to take ~90 minutes from when you get off the plane until you walk into your resort. So, you should be getting to the Poly ~6p *IF* everything goes as normal. So the absolute earliest I would book would be 6:30p. Anything after that is extra cushion time. BUT, knowing how air travel can be, I wouldn't book an ADR the first night, especially one has a payment penalty for a no show.

Thanks for the input everyone. I think I’m going to take a chance and make an ADR around 8:00. I know it’s a risk, and if our flight ends up delayed, I guess I’ll be paying the fee. We just all really want to have our first meal there if possible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter