Tales with Belle

Another Wardrobe here! I went as a solo adult just because the attraction was new to me, but once they were casting I decided, hey, you only live once, and belted out my best Jo Ann Worley. (I'm not a classical singer, though! That's :thumbsup2 !) It was fun.

Even if you don't (or don't want to) get picked, it is still worth experiencing.

It was super fun! I just belted a note and the cast member's eyes went wide and she just handed me the prop. I get nervous when I sing, so I was proud of myself for not chickening out! And that's awesome! I'm sure you sounded great!

I went with my mum.. she was 58, I was 18, we got some weird looks, we deliberately stood at the back so the kids could see though :). One of the dads got picked :). At the end Belle made sure the cast member got everyone to see her though, the photos were from the whole thing but after some searching I found ours with Belle :). And free bookmark from Belle. I'm glad I did it, probably won't again unless I'm at a loose end on a hot day.

I went in December with my mom (age 64). I'm 34. Belle is my mom's favorite so I made sure to take her. It was really cute. We also stood in the back so the kids could be in the front. There were 2 dads that got picked. I think they would have taken moms, but no one volunteered. I tried to get my mom to volunteer, but that didn't happen. The only difference I had was that not everyone got to meet Belle - just the participants. And we did not get a bookmark because we did not meet her. So I guess that's not guaranteed? So awesome that your group got to meet her!

I went on a solo trip, and I'm in my 60s. Didn't get chosen to participate, but I didn't volunteer to.

It's cool enough to check out at least once. There are some cool effects and the Lumiere animatronic is awesome. If MK is open late, you can go to it very late and there may be fewer kids. It's fun.

I've done this a few times - there is some amazing imagineering in this attraction! That being said I've done it 4-5 times now and it is coming off my "must do" list but still would do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts