TAW tickets - upgrade to AP

Jaylin

Mouseketeer
I can't remember....if I buy a Buy2 Get 3free ticket thru Tickets at Work....do I have to use it first before I can upgrade it to an AP

Here's the deal,
I want to buy the ticket to upgrade it, but the tickets have the blocked out dates for the month of July, which is when we will be going.

Can I show up with the TAW ticket and upgrade in July?

Thanks!

They will know what the ticket is whether used or not. In an upgrade you will be given the price on that same ticket at Universal's price. Don't expect to be given credit for a 5 day ticket. You will be given credit for a 2 day ticket---so $274.99

I really don't know if this is any great deal if you are just intending on upgrading unless you are getting a price that is way lower than the Universal price. I would assume they would upgrade it though, but I would call and ask first.

Thank you Damo for your response! I am aware that the value will only be a 2 day tix...I just thought I remembered that when I did this a few years ago, that for some reason, I had to activate the ticket first? (no idea why?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!