Tchoup Chop to Close December 31st

We loved it. But very out of the way for people who aren't staying there.

Can't say I am surprised - but both his restaurants in Orlando have really seemed to struggle since he left food network.

I enjoy both of them and will miss Tchoup Chop

We are going right before Thanksgiving and staying at RPR, so we were planning on eating at Tchoup Chop and we still can because it won't be closed yet. But now I am having second thoughts. If it's closing, isn't that a signal that it's not that good?

Can't say I am surprised - but both his restaurants in Orlando have really seemed to struggle since he left food network.

I enjoy both of them and will miss Tchoup Chop

Can’t say I ever noticed them struggle.

Tchoup Chop has always been as popular and some nights you can’t get booked as it’s popular with conferences as well as general public.

We are going right before Thanksgiving and staying at RPR, so we were planning on eating at Tchoup Chop and we still can because it won't be closed yet. But now I am having second thoughts. If it's closing, isn't that a signal that it's not that good?

We were there a few weeks ago and it was fabulous! It’s not closing because it’s gone downhill or bad.

I would still eat there..........

Can’t say I ever noticed them struggle.

Tchoup Chop has always been as popular and some nights you can’t get booked as it’s popular with conferences as well as general public.

We were there a few weeks ago and it was fabulous! It’s not closing because it’s gone downhill or bad.

I would still eat there..........

I agree it is quite good, but I can recall when you had to book more than a month in advance and I can recall not being able to get a reservation on short notice without contacting people I knew in the restaurant.
I think now it would be unusual not to be able to book a week out, if not on the day.

In the main restaurant I used to have to book lunch in advance - now they are giving free desert or an appetizer with lunch just to get people in.

For me they are both a must do when I am universal - but it is just not the same atmosphere in my experience and having two location seems unwarranted.

By closing one any people who are drawn to the location because of Emeril will go to the main restaurant.
I think whatever they open in Tchop Chops place will do similar business because of the location and the conventions - will be interesting to see if they change the entire layout and design

Less busy, maybe....depends when you go.

But definitely not struggling.

I will miss Tchoup Chop though.

The whole week we were there, it was always empty inside. It looked very pretty but I don't like that type of food so we didn't eat there. Sorry Emril, but I won't be sorry to see you go.

We avoided the place since the majority of the reviews I saw said it was too expensive and the food was just ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter