TDR Trip Report! Finished! (DisneySea, Disneyland, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Disneyland)

Thanks for sharing! I read another families report and though you did a similiar itinerary, they were very different. Everyone enjoys different things, so it was nice to see things we wouldn't normally do or eat. I know these take time so thanks for the effort!

Thanks for sharing! I read another families report and though you did a similiar itinerary, they were very different. Everyone enjoys different things, so it was nice to see things we wouldn't normally do or eat. I know these take time so thanks for the effort!

Thanks for reading! I love writing them as a way to be able to remember the trips, as a way to help people plan, but also to relive it! I love reading other people's reports, too. It is always so interesting to see different choices and opinions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts