tee shirt help

gabbysmom04

DIS Veteran
Can anyone please tell me how to make tee shirts? Please type slow because I am not good at this stuff! :sunny: I see all these great designs do people share them? And if they do how do I use them to make a shirt? Thanks for the help. I really want to surprise my family with matching shirts for our trip!

In my signature are 4 links - the first two are my designs - you can PM any designer for customization

There are also links to the Design Tips thread - this answers a ton of questions about designing and printing your designs

the other link is to a thread with pictures and tips that I created after my trip

if you still have questions - shoot me a pm and I will be glad to help you out!!

thank you for the help! I was looking at your designs I love them! I cannot wait to try and make shirts! Where do you buy your shirts? Again thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter