Tell me about Cirque??

SunFloridaDisney

3 of my favorite things<br><font color=red>I'll pr
Planning our trip for April, with no kids this time, and thought we'd do a few things we haven't done.

Do we need to order tickets far ahead for Cirque de Soleil, and are any particular seats better than others?

Any day of the week or time that seems to be better or does it make no difference?

We were thinking this might be something to do our first evening after flying in, getting settled in the room, and not wanting to 'waste' a day off our hopper tix in the parks (we have days left from a previous visit)

Any other advice or suggestions are welcome!

TIA!!

Seats in different areas of the theater vary by cost. The most expensive seats are in the front center section close to the stage, but they have a trapeze act that comes down from the ceiling over the stange and parts of the first section seating. Seems to me that the people in the first section have to crane their necks to look up.
I personally would recommend the cheap seats in the 2nd section of seating, but not to close to the edge/end of the seating because then you have a wall partially blocking your view. Your seats will be assigned when you buy your tickets, and like most places, they sell the better viewing seats first and then the late comers get the back edge.
You can ask when you buy your tickets to see a map with the location of your seats. If you buy ahead of time, then sections 203/204/205 are in the 2nd section of seating near the center and would be your best bet. UNLESS you really want to be close to the stage, then sections 102/103/104.
Showtimes are Tuesday-Saturday at 6pm and 9pm. But like I said, it's assigned seating so it really doesn't matter what time you go, but the 6pm is likely to be more crowded.

SeatLaNouba.gif

You may be able to get tix once you get there, but if you are planning to go on the first night you should get them prior to arrival. I think that's a perfect arrival night idea. Any seat you get will be great. To describe the show in a word - Amazing! I have never seen anything like it (excpet other Cirque shows) and La Nouba is my absolute favorite. The acrobatics are choreographed to some of the most beautiful show music I've ever heard. I had to buy the CD. You will love, love, love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter