Tell me about your water bottle!!

I have a large Hydro flask bottle (40 oz) that I bring in my backpack & fill it up in the morning at the resort QS fountain w ice water. The ice lasts all day into the night. They sell all sizes of Hydro flasks so that's what I would recommend getting. I have only had particularly bad tasting QS water once at the parks when I used to only do that & that was from Tomorrowland Terrace when I was there once in the summer. All other places have been fine & taste no different than bottled water to me.

I also had a Brita one which was a standard size bottle but I just used it in the room with water from the sink & didn't bring it w/me in the parks. It worked well for that purpose. If you're planning to refill from water fountains in the park, this is the route I would go.

I vote again for the Brita. Our kids did better with the squeezers and they were more lightweight to lug around. We preferred the hard sided ones but agree that it can be a little tough to suck the water through them at times. We fill them with ice at the resort in the morning and then refill from water fountains or quick service as needed.

We are bringing two water bottles- a hydroflask that we will fill with bottled water and an Refresh2go which has a filter. Purchased on amazon. The refresh one we will fill with ice from the machine in the morning and let the filter take out that awful taste.

We have a Refresh2Go Curve and a bunch of Refresh2Go filtered straws which have served us well, but Brita is our go-to for pitchers and people who hate all tap water. If you really like Dasani bottled water, you may not need a heavy filter like Brita, since the Dasani/Atlanta tap water tastes almost the same as filtered Orlando tap water.

Klean Kanteen insulated.

Left ice water in a car on a 90+ degree day in the sun (I have a black car with a lot of glass)

4 hours water the ice hadn't melted

I think it depends on your capacity to handle the Florida water. I use a lifestaw for the parks but most of the time I detach the filter portion because personally I'm not bothered by Florida water.

We pretty much find Brita works best for us. We need the filter because we really dislike the taste of the water in Orlando (honestly, changes in water bother me anywhere, so I'm not "picking" on Orlando! :)). We also order a case of water and use that as well, but generally use one or the other, not both. I even use bottled or filtered water to make coffee in our room and I try not to use many ice cubes either.

I've used the Vapor bottle, It collapses and holds a liter. Plus it will never pop open from the pop top opening. I tested it and watched a few of the Youtube videos. May be difficult to get ice into it though. They now sell one with a filter too.

eclipse-blue.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!