Tell me the "weather" where you live.

My trash can was frozen to the ground this morning. :cold: DH had to come out and kick it loose, because I couldn't budge it.

29 at the Fort this morning. 54 for a high then back down to 36 tonight.

Not my kind of fun - been there, done that twice, no plans to try it again, but hope you enjoy!
10" snow here north of Raleigh, but sitting in front of fireplace with coffee - cozy! Sun on snow covered 'everything' beautiful this morning!

42 at the Fort now. Low is 36 with a high tomorrow of 65. Tomorrow night will be 45 then 50's and 60's for lows the rest of our stay.

44 here in Tuscaloosa, AL. Visiting family and going to the championship parade at UA later on today. Should be great weather.

NW. Vt, 11 degrees now for our low. Tomorrow’s high 28, then 5-8 inches of snow on Wednesday.

That's some expensive concrete. I can't imagine the propane bill for 3 days of heating in sub-zero weather.

The job I am on now is going through $11,000 a WEEK in propane and fuel to get frost out of the ground so we can pour concrete.

The job I am on now is going through $11,000 a WEEK in propane and fuel to get frost out of the ground so we can pour concrete.
Reminds me of the comment my teammate said when we were racing out west and would go past the round corn fields with the giant sprinkler in the center. He said; "That's fancy corn, right there." Fancy = expensive.

j

52 now and raining with some flooding, dropping through the day low of 28.

Storms rolled me out of bed around 4am. Flooding here too. High 63, tonight low around 32.

A warm 16 this morning, but the high is supposed to be 30. The 10 day shows highs mostly in the 40s. That's closer to normal this time of year. I saw the 84 degrees and pool pics at the Fort yesterday. 17 days to go!

j

We came within millimeters of setting a snow record here in WI. We had a 9 day stretch in which there was snow every day. The fourth day, however, only had a "trace," so it doesn't count as 'measurable snow.' Had we gotten a measurable amount on that fourth day, it would have been the longest stretch of daily snow on record. Not a ton in total, but the daily hits have been wearing!

Rainy, soggy, muddy, dreary. If it would turn cold at least the ground would be hard enough to walk on.

We're in 60s for tomorrow but constant 40% rain for the next week. Not heavy rain, just that cold miserable stuff.

Rainy, soggy, muddy, dreary. If it would turn cold at least the ground would be hard enough to walk on.

We're in 60s for tomorrow but constant 40% rain for the next week. Not heavy rain, just that cold miserable stuff.
Ditto!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts