Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Dang Jim! Be warm.

70 for a high here today. Thunderstorms for tomorrow, then the temps will drop to lows in the 20's for next two nights after that.

About a inch of snow here in Nebraska yesterday and temps this morning at upper teens.

26 below here in Minnesota this morning- that, folks, is BEFORE they factor in the windchill
Thanks again for reminding me to appreciate my ancestors for taking the middle migration route and not the northern from Maryland. :)

The temps aren't bad here. upper 20s to about 30, but the 3 inches of snow yesterday was just the prelude for today. They say another 5-7 by this evening. Driving home from work tonight should be lots of fun.

j

Jim, we are feeling bad for you. No snow here in southern Wisconsin, but the “up nort” has lots and lots! We wish for a white Christmas. Hang in there. Have a wonderful Christmas. Bill just was Released from Hospital for total hip replacement. His nurse needs a drink or 7!!,

It was 76F today here in central Alabama and with the front moving through in the next few hours, we are under a tornado warning (conditions are favorable....).

I'm not far from tiggerdad so our next few days sounds similar to his. After this rain passes thru, we'll have lows in the upper 20's on Tuesday night.

Bama Ed

Woke up today to a confirmed De Blizzard (3 or more snowflake confirmed falling in each of the 3 counties ) it turned to rain within 2 hours . Rest of day has seen off and on rain with potential for freezing rain over night

We have done pretty good with the snow so far. It has been coming in waves of a couple of inches and then a break for a few hours. If you are unfortunate enough to leave during one of the waves (1-2 inchs/hour), roads were terrible. If you got out at the end of the 3-4 hour break, things were much better. Ian took the truck to work in the middle of a bad stretch. He said it took him 30 minutes to go the 3 miles because of all the cars crawling and sliding. We don't get enough snow for people to learn how to drive in it. Or they forget after 8 months of warmer weather. Not sure which. I left work about 2:30, during a dry slot and was doing 65-70 all the way home (30 miles). Roads were just wet with a little slush in places.

I snow blowed the drive when I got home. it looked like less than 4 inches, but it started snowing right after I got done and there is probably another inch or 2 on it now. They say this should all shut down around 2 am.

After this rain passes thru, we'll have lows in the upper 20's on Tuesday night.
I saw the severe weather cutting across the South. They had video of the tornado in Edwards, MS, West of Michael. Hopefully you are all good.

No snow here in southern Wisconsin, but the “up nort” has lots and lots! Bill just was Released from Hospital for total hip replacement. His nurse needs a drink or 7!!,
How's Bill doing? I didn't know he needed a hip. Both of mine have settled down for the most part. We'll see how long. And I'm sure Bill is a wonderful patient :) , but always a good excuse for a nurse to have a drink.

I'm surprised you don't have snow yet. A racing friend lives about half way between Madison and Milwaukee. He just posted pictures with his snowmobiles next to a sign that measures 55 inches of snow. He must have been up north.

j

We had some strong storms last evening. The lightning was the brightest I have ever seen. This morning we will evaluate how many tree/branches are down on the way to work.
Today is 38 now high of 41 in Tn.

Shooting for a high of 40 today! Teambu: You can keep that snow down there, LOL. Snowed Sunday, killed 5 between crash on interstate (6 in the vehicle and no one wearing seatbelts) and another on highway.:sad1: People just don't know how to drive in this and can't seem to slow down. Looking for highs around 50 next week before it goes down, I may be able to take off the insulated underwear! :lovestruc Saying there is little chance of a white Christmas which doesn't bother me at all. The older I get, the less I can
tolerate the cold. :sad2: And I can think of better things to do than scoop snow!

It's cool today, but not bitter - 29 right now. Supposed to be chillier tomorrow and then be a bit above norm again (40ish) later in the week. We got hammered early in the season, but have had an extraordinarily light December. It will come!

Remember the 6-8 inches of snow that I posted about last week? Here is the forecast for the next few days. They are saying we could hit 70 on Christmas.

Welcome to StL! That's camping weather.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!