Tell me what you think of my PS

samefay

Mouseketeer
Thanks everyone for looking. I am so excited about our upcoming WDW vacation. My first trip to WDW was in 2000 with my DH.
This year it will be myself, DH, and DD who just turned 2.
We're going to be there from Nov. 8-15th. I've made 8 PS, should I make more? I didn't know to much the first trip but will be well prepared now thanks to these boards.

11/08/03 Bomas 6:10 pm
11/09/03 Rainforest @ AK 9:15am - had in 2000
11/09/03 Teppanyaki Jap 6 pm-had this in 2000
11/10/03 O'hana 6:00 pm-had this in 2000
11/11/03 50's Prime Time 12:05 pm had this in 2000
11/12/03 Cape May Buffet 6:00 pm
11/13/03 Crystal Palace 11:35am
11/14/03 Chef Mickey 10:15 am

As you can see, we wanted some of our favorites from before and some new restaurants. Any other suggestions, we love to try new food. I'm kind of feeling that I've restricted our times at the park because of the planned meals. Will a 2yr old be happy at the regular dining places? Thanks in advance.

45 days to go!

Sammie

2000-Coronado Springs
2003-Wilderness Lodge

You are going to have such a good time, Sammie! I've only been to two of the places on your list -- Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's. I think your little one will love both. When you come back, you'll have to give us a report. We're headed to 'Ohana and 50s Prime Time Cafe in December, and I would love to hear what you think.

Pat

73 days and counting . . . again!

I think you have made excellent choices as well. We have never eaten at Boma or Cape May and are trying these in 4 weeks for our Oct. trip.

Your daughter will LOVE Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's - and I think you will too!

Have fun!!!!

Sounds great!!! One PS a day is good. Even with the horter parks hours you will still need a break. We didn't think so the first time we took our Ds (in Nov) when he was almost four. Well, the first two days were disastrous, then we learned. Right after lunch, we leave. We come back to the parks at dinner time or late afternoon. It's just too much stimluation for them (and me).

Excellent choices ~ Hope you are going to write a restaurant report.

Thanks everyone. We loved O'hana last time. It really looked like all the kids we're having a great time. We really did love the food-even down to the simple dessert of pineapple dipped in caramel sauce. Once we got back, we kept going & buying pineapple and caramel sauce to try and recreate the moment. (LOL)
I do plan on writing a restaurant report. I really enjoy reading others.
Hope all who is leaving on their trip soon has a great time.

Sammie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter