Tell me your best shareable meals at the 4 parks

The absolute cheapest "meal" we've found is at Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie in Epcot. We buy a whole baguette and ask for butter, get one order of lobster bisque, and choose one of their luscious desserts (we took turns being the one to chose).

Then we find a pretty place in "France" to sit and people watch (the dining room of Les Halles is crowded and uninspired, in my opinion). Fresh french bread and butter dunked in lobster bisque is as good as any meal I've had at Disney. This is a light (although rich!) meal for three or four for around $13, depending on which pastry we got. Not exactly nutritious, but we never go for healthy at Disney!

The only way to fill up for less money is to gorge on popcorn, until they change the bucket design and we have to buy a new one.

We share almost everything when we do QS meals/snacks in the parks, just because ti allows everyone to try lots of things. There's only so much one can eat in a day, and the choices are endless. So if we buy a few things, share them, and then do the same thing a few more times, we all get to try quite a lot while still not eating a ton. :)

Do they give a hard time about ordering from the kids menu? One of the members in our party had gastric bypass surgery and eats very little, I didn’t even think this would be an option.
We order on the app, most of the time i go get the food the family sits. They have no idea whos whith me. I have kids but im never questioned at quick service

awesome info here! I've never thought about ordering from the kids menus. I'm going to this next trip as I rarely finish what I order. Thanks guys!!

Do they give a hard time about ordering from the kids menu? One of the members in our party had gastric bypass surgery and eats very little, I didn’t even think this would be an option.
My husband is not a theme park guy so I travel solo several times a year. I order QS kids meals all the time and have never been questioned even when I order a beer with my meal

We used to love the rotisserie chicken at Cosmic Ray’s, but it was not on the menu in August. No green beans either.
I went during spring break last year and it was only available at dinner and showed up in my MDE as a “secret menu” when I pre ordered. I don’t know if that’s still the case, but it may just be that it’s not up on the Main menu. I wouldn’t have known to look for it until someone on this board mentioned it.

We used to love the rotisserie chicken at Cosmic Ray’s, but it was not on the menu in August. No green beans either.
that's a bummer, the WDW website says the chicken with green beans is available at dinner only.

Pecos Bill! We loved it. The 4 of us shared 2 adult meals I think. We split them into 4 portions then added a ton of toppings from the toppings bar. The rice bowl or fajitas platter is great for this. You can basically build your own taco salad.

Wish they had this at DL, which is our "home" park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!