Tell us what old movies you're watching...

So it's not that old or anything but we never watch the version of the Muppets show that was on ABC a few years ago so we buy get watched those.

They are pretty darn funny and sad it didn't get another season (soft of ended on a bit of a cliff hanger too which is annoying)

Watched John Carpenter's In The Mouth of Madness last night, always fun.

And I happen to LOVE 70's sci/fi and disaster movies, so ready to go are:

Logan's Run
The Towering Inferno
Earthquake
Soylent Green
West World (movie)
And all the Airport movies!!! (my favorite is the first with Dean Martin)

Also really love for older, old movies:

The Time Machine
The Lady Vanishes (1938 Hitchcock film)
Strangers on a Train
The Rope
Shadow of a Doubt
North by Northwest

Any of Cary Grant's funny movies -
Arsenic and Old Lace
My Favorite Wife
Bringing Up Baby
Mr. Blandings Builds his Dreamhouse

Last edited:
We watched "Jack " and
"Three Men and A Baby" on Disney plus last night.
My family and I watched "three men and a baby" and "sister act" on Disney+. I remembered watching them when I was younger. My kids enjoyed both (made them watch the movies) but would not be their pick to watch again.

We've been watching old John Wayne Westerns; ie: True Grit, and most recently the one where his grandson gets kidnapped with Maureen O'Hara. I have a mental block about the name of that one. Also we are watching some of the old Disney animated movies, most recently Hercules. They are soo good!

So it's not that old or anything but we never watch the version of the Muppets show that was on ABC a few years ago so we buy get watched those.

They are pretty darn funny and sad it didn't get another season (soft of ended on a bit of a cliff hanger too which is annoying)

Definitely got less attention than it deserved. Maybe a lot of people don’t get that comedy? I think they’re working on something for D+ ...no?

Definitely got less attention than it deserved. Maybe a lot of people don’t get that comedy? I think they’re working on something for D+ ...no?

There was a revival show of sorts that got cancelled. There is still supposed to be like shorts with the Muppets but not sure of timing.

Disney+ does seem like a perfect place for more Muppets. Be great for like Muppet versions of Disney am mated films. Like Muppets Frozen would be pretty great

Apologies if these are repeats. I'm always up for a rewatch of The Women (1939). I bet Kevin would like it if he hasn't seen it.

The Thin Man series is hilarious.

I’m a huge Joan Crawford fan and I love her in The Women. Love her in every single scene, especially her last line about kennels. I also love Myrna Loy in anything, especially the Thin Man series. if you are a Myrna Loy fan, you should watch Test Pilot if you haven‘t already.

Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman. I watched it a few years ago for the first time, then I heard the term 'gaslighting' and found out it evolved from that movie's dark theme. It's a great movie though, no matter what horrible connotations it now invokes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!