Tell us what old movies you're watching...

I’m a huge Joan Crawford fan and I love her in The Women. Love her in every single scene, especially her last line about kennels. I also love Myrna Loy in anything, especially the Thin Man series. if you are a Myrna Loy fan, you should watch Test Pilot if you haven‘t already.
The other day I saw Sudden Fear and Harriet Craig. Both were very entertaining.

I also love “overboard” with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell
That is so funny. We just watched that for the first time recently. Then we watched the remake. It wasn't as good as the original, but it was interesting how they altered the story to make it work for today.

Now that I'm thinking about old movies- I remembered John Hughes. I'm suddenly feeling some of his laugh out loud humor.

We have recently watched some old Vincent Price movies that were so funny we laughed right through them. Give Monster Club a try. It is horribly funny!

@GAN I have Alexa give me my Flash Briefing while I'm getting ready in the morning, including Prime News, since I'm a Prime Member. When she announced that the entire James Bond lineup in ow available on Prime Video (so free, if you're a member, I thought of you immediately!! :)

• Love
Reactions: GAN
@GAN I have Alexa give me my Flash Briefing while I'm getting ready in the morning, including Prime News, since I'm a Prime Member. When she announced that the entire James Bond lineup in ow available on Prime Video (so free, if you're a member, I thought of you immediately!! :)

That‘s where I’m watching! Im glad you thought of me 😊

i just got hulu. watched the brady bunch and of course kevin, i love lucy. where did you find moonstruck please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!