• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ten Days of Disney Dining!

Thanks for the reviews. I really enjoyed reading your report, and of course looking at all the food pics. I can hardly wait to get there! :cool1:

Hi, andrabell! Loved your reviews. I picked up on a couple of things that I wanted to ask about. Looks like you were able to use your Disney Rewards Card in WS. I did not think the countries took that, so did you only use it for food/drinks?

We are staying at Coronado Springs next year, so I was wondering if the only things you found restrictive at Pepper Market were the drink sizes and desserts?

Thanks!

Thanks sooo much for your reviews and the pics. Isn't the steak with mac and cheese the best?! I love it. I am sooo upset that Jiko didn't have the Tanzanian candies. Those are my fav and I was looking forward to eating them. Well they have 60 days to get them back on the menu! HEHEHE

paslea_pooh said:
What does it taste like.... I've never had it and followed the link to their website. I'm not sure if they sell around by me. But the coctail recipes looked yummy. Will add it to my bar if I can locate it.

Thanks for the pics and reviews, I really enjoyed them.

Amarula is a cream liquor. It's delightful. The closest thing I can compare it to is an Irish Cream like Bailey's. It's more fruity and perhaps not as strong.

ssdeverell said:
Hi, andrabell! Loved your reviews. I picked up on a couple of things that I wanted to ask about. Looks like you were able to use your Disney Rewards Card in WS. I did not think the countries took that, so did you only use it for food/drinks?

We are staying at Coronado Springs next year, so I was wondering if the only things you found restrictive at Pepper Market were the drink sizes and desserts?

Thanks!

There was only one thing that we could not use the Disney Dream Dollars Rewards card on and that was at the Margarita stand in Mexico, cash only. Any place that takes a credit card or your room charge will accept the rewards card.

We didn't stay at Coronado, so we only had one lunch there. The drinks and desserts were restrictive but the entrees were flexible and generous.

As an FYI for people using the dining plan, lots of places have these little ddp stickers next to menu choices that are available on the package plan. It's very helpful.

Thanks for the great review! I loved hearing about the different restaurants and seeing the pictures of the food. I am going to have to go look for your trip report now!

ttfn,
TT

great reviews! This makes me glad I am not planning another visit to Ohana on our next trip. It sounds like this restaurant has gone way down...

thanks again-
jen

Thank you for posting...I really like the way you set up the reviews and then the pictures!

Always fun to read what other people like and don't like!

What a fantastic dining report - thank you.

I'm wondering how you got the dining plan for only $300 for 6 nights? I know we are staying for 5 nights and our dining is more than that.

Excellent detailed reviews and pictures! Thanks so much for sharing, and I'm glad you had a great trip!! :sunny:

You guys really are sweet. I just came back and reread my reviews and enjoyed them. Some evil person on an anonymous Live Journal meme said that my Disney Dining review was disgusting.

I know that it wasn't. What is better than enjoying a great meal surrounded by Disney Magic? NOTHING!

:wizard:

Thanks for your great reviews and the pics. We're trying Spoodles for the first time in December and now I'm really looking forward to it. It looks great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter