terminator ride

Moomduck1

DIS Veteran
Could someone please tell me what type of ride this is? Coaster? simulator? etc
Thanks,
Chris

It's not a ride but more like a 3-D show. It's a really neat show with great special effects but it's very loud and wouldn't be good for small children.

The idea of the show is that you are visiting CyberDyne HQ for a tour. After a very clever pre-show in which a perky corporate spokesmuffin shows you a video, you are ushered into a large theater where you are supposed to get a preview of CyberDyne's newest security technology -- a massive cyber-warrior.

From there, it's like a sequel to the second Terminator movie, complete with 3-D movie and live appearances by the movie's stars (actually actors playing them), and terrific special effects.

I think the experience was best summed up in a conversation I had with my wife after I took her to see it.

Me: Wasn't that GREAT?

Wife: No. It was loud, violent, and pointless.

Me: Exactly! Wasn't it great?

T2-3D is defenitely loud but has really cool 3-d effects!

If you have modem speeds 56K or higher go to Universalorlando.com
They have new video clips that will give you a tiny taste of what T23D and many other rides offer!
Enjoy:smooth:

Originally posted by kellymonaghan

I think the experience was best summed up in a conversation I had with my wife after I took her to see it.

Me: Wasn't that GREAT?

Wife: No. It was loud, violent, and pointless.

Me: Exactly! Wasn't it great?

Having met you and your wife the visual of that conversation is a big LOL:smooth:

I would agree with Barry, the best 3d show bar none!

Hi,
Thanks for your comments!! My kids are 11 and 12 so it sounds like they will probably like it!
Thanks!
Chris

It is a very cool "show", if you are going to US it is not to be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter