Terra Nova Guy and the Raiders of the Lost Park - an August 2018 TR *COMPLETE* 4/28

Sounds like a nice night! I had no idea they did family style dining at Pizzafari now.

1. We attempt rope drop at Epcot. Did we arrive at Epcot before rope drop this time?- No

2. I get a coveted paper Anytime FastPass. For which Epcot attraction do we use it?- Soarin

3. We return to Disney Springs. By what mode of transport do we arrive there – car, bus, boat?- Boat

Now that's good to hear! I've eaten there before (about 10 years ago) and... meh.
I don't think I ate at Pizzafari before. I know the girls did. I generally stay clear of the normal Disney QS pizza. The normal stuff doesn't look that great.
Makes me wonder how they are cooking the pizza for family style dining and why that can't be done all day.

Katie looks so excited for her food!!!!!!!
:laughing: I think by now they were kind of over the whole food picture thing. Just let me eat dang it!

Well, I'll be darned! Kinda thinking this might be an option for DD22 and I.
Consider it for sure. Keep in mind the OOP cost and the amount of food.

Nice shot!
Actually, all your ROL shots are really good.
Thanks. I couldn't get much detail on the animal floats but the fountains came out fairly well.

Yeah... if a newbie came up to me and said "I can only see one. ROL or Pandora at night..."
I know which one I'd recommend. And it ain't ROL.
Yep. I've been kicking myself because I walked right past Pandora that night on the way out. I really wish I had made the turn, even just for a few minutes. Oh well, something for the bucket list next trip.

Wait -- when did they become a snack credit?
Not sure. Maybe the fresh fruit/Nutella waffle were always a snack credit, but the ham or chicken waffle sandwich is a meal?

I've taken 8 or 9 trips in the last 3 years, and I've NEVER been in this thing.
The Big Top is out of the way, but if you feel like having one is the snacks from Main Street bakery/confectionary but don't want the crowd, definitely give it a try.

With the QS plan, you get 8 credits per day -- so if you do it in the future, you could use 2/3/3 for breakfast/lunch/dinner and not have to pay anything out of pocket. Between that and 8 snacks to split up during the day, it would still be plenty.
Hmmm....good point. I don't think it's enough to sell me on buying the dining plan, but it would work better that way.

I don't think I ate at Pizzafari before. I know the girls did. I generally stay clear of the normal Disney QS pizza. The normal stuff doesn't look that great.
Makes me wonder how they are cooking the pizza for family style dining and why that can't be done all day.

Oh! So you're saying the pizza's look the same if you're not doing the family dining as before?
Well, I think I'll pass then.

:laughing: I think by now they were kind of over the whole food picture thing. Just let me eat dang it!

:laughing:

Consider it for sure. Keep in mind the OOP cost and the amount of food.

Yeah, no. Won't do that much food. We'd barely put a dent in it.

Yep. I've been kicking myself because I walked right past Pandora that night on the way out. I really wish I had made the turn, even just for a few minutes. Oh well, something for the bucket list next trip.

Always good to have a reason to go back.

Not long before our trip, they started doing Family Style Dining at Pizzafari

I had NO idea!

Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade

I need to write this down somewhere.

Was this the best meal of the trip? No (that was Via Napoli). Was it the best QS meal of the trip….ummm….no, I think that was Flame Tree BBQ. But was it the most surprising meal of the trip…YES!

Every trip for everyone seems to have that one "surprising" meal. Mine was Terralina.

OK, so now you know more than you ever needed to about Family Style Dining at Pizzafari.

And thanks! Like I said, I had no idea and am glad to know! Might even do this because it's something different for my kids. We'll see...

But I certainly wouldn’t go out of my way for it.

Correct.

Your review of it is spot on.

I can’t say Dinosaur is my favourite ride, but I always ride it once a trip and it’s a bit of fun.

I haven't ridden it in 20 years. I think I'll get a FiP for it for Sept. Time for my 20 year spin.

I did think about going into to Pandora to see it at night – and I regret now that I didn’t

Well poo-poo. :(

1. We attempt rope drop at Epcot. Did we arrive at Epcot before rope drop this time?

2. I get a coveted paper Anytime FastPass. For which Epcot attraction do we use it?

3. We return to Disney Springs. By what mode of transport do we arrive there – car, bus, boat?

No

TT

Boat

And thanks! Like I said, I had no idea and am glad to know! Might even do this because it's something different for my kids. We'll see...
Definitely consider the family style dining. But just remember my warning about the amount of food. Not bad if you're already in the free dining plan. Paying OOP, maybe not so great.

I need to write this down somewhere.
I know it's just some pre-mixed QS cocktail form a tap, but it really was very nice. It doesn't have the same flair as a hand mixed cocktail from Nomad Lounge, but it was still refreshing.

Well poo-poo. :(
I really wish I had ignored my aching feet and walked into Pandora that night. But I just keep saying at least it's something for the to do list next trip.

Definitely consider the family style dining. But just remember my warning about the amount of food. Not bad if you're already in the free dining plan. Paying OOP, maybe not so great.

Yeah, I can see that now. We'd eat about 1/10th of it and I'd feel like I'd wasted $60. I can feed all of us for that at a nicer place like Enzo's or Terralina.

I know it's just some pre-mixed QS cocktail form a tap, but it really was very nice. It doesn't have the same flair as a hand mixed cocktail from Nomad Lounge, but it was still refreshing.

Still gonna try it. Sounds fabulous. Not giving up my Pisco Sours at the Nomad, but this sounds nice.

I really wish I had ignored my aching feet and walked into Pandora that night. But I just keep saying at least it's something for the to do list next trip.

My list is still pretty long and there's a lot on it that it's been long enough I'm ready to do again.

August 26th – Day 9, Part 1 – They Still Make Paper FastPass?

It was now or never. The last chance. Today was our last day in the parks. One ride had eluded me so far – Test Track. Of the rides at Epcot, this one is probably my favourite. (I do miss the old version, but I still like this version. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the new vehicle build element was combined with the old track?). Of course Test Track is not the girls’ favourite. I’m not sure they would even do it if not for me. After Soarin’ and Frozen Ever After, they are satisfied. Anyway, as I have mentioned several times, the Epcot tiers mean Test Track falls to the back of the pack, and we just didn’t have enough park days to get a TT FP up front. Of course I checked SB times through the week, but it was always more than I wanted to wait.

So, today I was determined to conquer TT. Rope drop is of course the key. After the issues with her feet the past couple days, DW just wanted to stay at the resort and rest for the morning. DDs and I were up early, had a quick breakfast, and were on the bus for Epcot at 8:15am (with a 9:00 park open). Yes! I was finally going to be in a park before rope drop. By 8:45am we were in the rope drop crowd in front of Spaceship Earth, listening to the Jammitors play us in.

upload_2019-3-17_13-0-54.jpeg

upload_2019-3-17_13-1-10.jpeg

The Test Track stampede began at 8:55. There was a fair crowd for SB, but it moved quickly.

upload_2019-3-17_13-1-42.jpeg

Our first ride took about 20 minutes. Not too bad at all. The girls of course had designed an appropriately pink and sparkly contraption – I think Katie took control of this design.

upload_2019-3-17_13-2-20.jpeg

upload_2019-3-17_13-2-34.jpeg

There wasn’t much left in Epcot that we hadn’t already done, so we figured we might as well get a second ride while the crowd was lighter. Unfortunately the SB queue wasn’t quite as light as I had thought, and it ended up being a 45 minute wait. Wow, it fills up quickly. This time Brianna was in control of the car design and not surprisingly it was an Elsa blue.

upload_2019-3-17_13-3-14.jpeg

While they were doing the design, I noticed one of the CMs in the room looked familiar. I recognized Trevor, a DISDad who I don't think is on the boards, but I remembered seeing his picture in our FB group and I knew he was a Test Track CM. I introduced myself and we had a quick chat. Before I left, he sprinkled a little pixie dust my way. He gave me a rare paper anytime FastPass! I didn’t know they even made these anymore. It was nice of him and unexpected. I hope CMs always have the ability to do these little things for guests.

upload_2019-3-17_13-9-36.jpeg

For the record, here is our second ride on test Track. Note that I had attempted to do something more interesting and perhaps a little cool in this ride photo. Also note that I failed miserably and I appear to be giving everyone a very girly “yoohoo” as we drive by.

upload_2019-3-17_13-10-24.jpeg

Our paper FP was appreciated, but it did give us a dilemma – what to use it for. We had just done two rides on TT, so didn’t really need a third. In fact, we had done every ride in Epcot at least once. Although we had done Soarin’ twice already this trip, the girls decided they would most like to do that again, and I was fine with that.

upload_2019-3-17_13-11-33.jpeg

I think we got the middle section on the bottom row this time, so the warping wasn’t as bad. It was nice to finish off Epcot for this trip with a ride on Soarin’.

It was mid-morning now and if you remember from our previous day, we had ordered a drawing of Elsa from Art of Disney. We needed to pick that up. I believe that buses don’t run direct to Disney Springs from the parks, at least not in the morning (if I am wrong, well…oops), so I knew we would need to take a bus to a resort first, then Disney Springs (yes, I know there are Minnie vans or Ubers or even taxis, but I’m cheap). I could have just played “resort roulette” and jumped on the first bus that came by. But I had the idea to go back to our old stompin' grounds from our 2014 trip – Port Orleans Riverside. We remembered enjoying the gelato they had in the food court, so we figured it would be a leisurely trip to Disney Springs. The POR bus wasn’t too long coming and soon we were strolling through Fulton’s General Store on the way to the food court. Glancing out the window, I noticed a boat had just pulled up. Although I had intended to walk around the resort, I decided we might as well not tempt fate and just jump on the boat since it was there.

The boat ride was a nice, relaxing way to arrive in Disney Springs. I enjoyed the change. None of us enjoyed the fact that we didn’t get our gelato, so we were on the hunt for ice cream. I stopped in my tracks when we passed Marketplace Snacks. Did my eyes deceive me? Dole Whip? I had no idea! (I googled this and they have been serving Dole Whip since 2016, so not new, but it started after my last trip, so I get a pass on not knowing). I certainly wasn’t turning down a Dole Whip, and the girls had simple vanilla soft serve.

We headed over to Art of Disney then and picked up Brianna’s drawing. It was well done, and I like the fact that we met the artist personally the previous day.

Then it was back to the buses to go back to All Star Music. We had to meet up with DW for our last afternoon in the parks.

Answers to last questions:

1. We attempt rope drop at Epcot. Did we arrive at Epcot before rope drop this time? Yes
2. I get a coveted paper Anytime FastPass. For which Epcot attraction do we use it? Soarin’
3. We return to Disney Springs. By what mode of transport do we arrive there – car, bus, boat? Boat

Next Update Questions for Fun:

1. This is our last chance to complete our official Princess meets. Do we meet our 11th Princess?

2. Have you been keeping tabs? Who is the last Princess we need to meet?

He gave me a rare paper anytime FastPass! I didn’t know they even made these anymore. It was nice of him and unexpected. I hope CMs always have the ability to do these little things for guests.

Yes, they do have the ability to do this. My son is starting his second Disney College Program and there were times he was able to sprinkle a little pixie dust on guests with paper fast Passes...

August 26th – Day 9, Part 1 – They Still Make Paper FastPass?

It was now or never. The last chance. Today was our last day in the parks. One ride had eluded me so far – Test Track. Of the rides at Epcot, this one is probably my favourite. (I do miss the old version, but I still like this version. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the new vehicle build element was combined with the old track?). Of course Test Track is not the girls’ favourite. I’m not sure they would even do it if not for me. After Soarin’ and Frozen Ever After, they are satisfied. Anyway, as I have mentioned several times, the Epcot tiers mean Test Track falls to the back of the pack, and we just didn’t have enough park days to get a TT FP up front. Of course I checked SB times through the week, but it was always more than I wanted to wait.
There was one part of the old track I definitely did not like...the extreme heat. Especially in the middle of summer when it's hot enough already. :lmao:

So, today I was determined to conquer TT. Rope drop is of course the key. After the issues with her feet the past couple days, DW just wanted to stay at the resort and rest for the morning. DDs and I were up early, had a quick breakfast, and were on the bus for Epcot at 8:15am (with a 9:00 park open). Yes! I was finally going to be in a park before rope drop. By 8:45am we were in the rope drop crowd in front of Spaceship Earth, listening to the Jammitors play us in.
That at least makes rope drop tolerable. I enjoy watching them.

Our first ride took about 20 minutes. Not too bad at all. The girls of course had designed an appropriately pink and sparkly contraption – I think Katie took control of this design.

View attachment 388787

View attachment 388788
Glad you told me Katie did that...never would have known if you hadn't. ;)

There wasn’t much left in Epcot that we hadn’t already done, so we figured we might as well get a second ride while the crowd was lighter. Unfortunately the SB queue wasn’t quite as light as I had thought, and it ended up being a 45 minute wait. Wow, it fills up quickly. This time Brianna was in control of the car design and not surprisingly it was an Elsa blue.

View attachment 388789
45 minutes is quite a bit longer, but TT is one of the few worth it to me.

While they were doing the design, I noticed one of the CMs in the room looked familiar. I recognized Trevor, a DISDad who I don't think is on the boards, but I remembered seeing his picture in our FB group and I knew he was a Test Track CM. I introduced myself and we had a quick chat. Before I left, he sprinkled a little pixie dust my way. He gave me a rare paper anytime FastPass! I didn’t know they even made these anymore. It was nice of him and unexpected. I hope CMs always have the ability to do these little things for guests.

View attachment 388790
I met him at DDCC7 and have seen him a couple times while visting TT. It's my favorite at EPCOT.

For the record, here is our second ride on test Track. Note that I had attempted to do something more interesting and perhaps a little cool in this ride photo. Also note that I failed miserably and I appear to be giving everyone a very girly “yoohoo” as we drive by.

View attachment 388791
Looks like a girly yoohoo to me. Oh, wait you already said that. ::yes:: Seriously, it looks like you're having fun...that's what matters.

Our paper FP was appreciated, but it did give us a dilemma – what to use it for. We had just done two rides on TT, so didn’t really need a third. In fact, we had done every ride in Epcot at least once. Although we had done Soarin’ twice already this trip, the girls decided they would most like to do that again, and I was fine with that.

View attachment 388792

I think we got the middle section on the bottom row this time, so the warping wasn’t as bad. It was nice to finish off Epcot for this trip with a ride on Soarin’.
I'm surprised the girls didn't want to do FEA again.

It was mid-morning now and if you remember from our previous day, we had ordered a drawing of Elsa from Art of Disney. We needed to pick that up. I believe that buses don’t run direct to Disney Springs from the parks, at least not in the morning (if I am wrong, well…oops), so I knew we would need to take a bus to a resort first, then Disney Springs (yes, I know there are Minnie vans or Ubers or even taxis, but I’m cheap). I could have just played “resort roulette” and jumped on the first bus that came by. But I had the idea to go back to our old stompin' grounds from our 2014 trip – Port Orleans Riverside. We remembered enjoying the gelato they had in the food court, so we figured it would be a leisurely trip to Disney Springs. The POR bus wasn’t too long coming and soon we were strolling through Fulton’s General Store on the way to the food court. Glancing out the window, I noticed a boat had just pulled up. Although I had intended to walk around the resort, I decided we might as well not tempt fate and just jump on the boat since it was there.

The boat ride was a nice, relaxing way to arrive in Disney Springs. I enjoyed the change. None of us enjoyed the fact that we didn’t get our gelato, so we were on the hunt for ice cream. I stopped in my tracks when we passed Marketplace Snacks. Did my eyes deceive me? Dole Whip? I had no idea! (I googled this and they have been serving Dole Whip since 2016, so not new, but it started after my last trip, so I get a pass on not knowing). I certainly wasn’t turning down a Dole Whip, and the girls had simple vanilla soft serve.
I really enjoy the boats to/from DTD. That's one reason I like our home resort (Saratoga springs).
For future reference, some of the best gelato in the world is at DTD: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/vivoli-il-gelato/.
They only have two stores in the world...the other is in Italy and DW and I have eaten at both.

We headed over to Art of Disney then and picked up Brianna’s drawing. It was well done, and I like the fact that we met the artist personally the previous day.
No picture? I may have to check them out the next time I go to DTD, but it's not often.

Then it was back to the buses to go back to All Star Music. We had to meet up with DW for our last afternoon in the parks.
Were you wearing your shirt appropriate for the day? "Saddest day ever".

One ride had eluded me so far – Test Track. Of the rides at Epcot, this one is probably my favourite.

I like the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride.
Wait. Sorry, set my Delorean for the wrong date...

Yes, I think TT is my fave too.

So, today I was determined to conquer TT. Rope drop is of course the key.

::yes::

After the issues with her feet the past couple days, DW just wanted to stay at the resort and rest for the morning.

Disney. It'll take a toll on ya.
Physically or financially.

By 8:45am we were in the rope drop crowd in front of Spaceship Earth, listening to the Jammitors play us in.

Not a bad way to start the day.

Our first ride took about 20 minutes. Not too bad at all.

upload_2019-3-17_13-2-20-jpeg.388787

I actually like it. :)

Unfortunately the SB queue wasn’t quite as light as I had thought, and it ended up being a 45 minute wait. Wow, it fills up quickly.

Not surprised. Everyone behind you is in line and everyone in front of you who decided to take a 2nd spin is in front of you too.

Before I left, he sprinkled a little pixie dust my way. He gave me a rare paper anytime FastPass!

Nice!

Note that I had attempted to do something more interesting and perhaps a little cool in this ride photo. Also note that I failed miserably and I appear to be giving everyone a very girly “yoohoo” as we drive by.

:lmao:

You da... "man"... Jeff.

Although we had done Soarin’ twice already this trip, the girls decided they would most like to do that again, and I was fine with that.

After two spins on TT, I suppose it's the only logical choice. Especially since FEA is off limits.

I believe that buses don’t run direct to Disney Springs from the parks, at least not in the morning (if I am wrong, well…oops),

Pretty sure the park - DTD busses start at 4pm.

The boat ride was a nice, relaxing way to arrive in Disney Springs.

::yes:: That's the best part about staying tat POR or POFQ.

Did my eyes deceive me? Dole Whip? I had no idea! (I googled this and they have been serving Dole Whip since 2016, so not new, but it started after my last trip, so I get a pass on not knowing).

I had no idea too!! :eek:

1. This is our last chance to complete our official Princess meets. Do we meet our 11th Princess?

1. Nope.
2. The one that isn't from the previous 10.

I actually think 20.00 is a good deal for the amount of food you get. Heck, some appetizers alone are nearly that price. I think my husband would enjoy the fare at pizzafari. I couldn't eat half that much, but I think it's a decent value

We have a FP for ROL in May. I haven't seen it, but it doesn't appeal to me much other than it looks pretty. Wish they would do a nighttime parade in Pandora

Also note that I failed miserably and I appear to be giving everyone a very girly “yoohoo” as we drive b
:rotfl2:You sir, are correct!

Even with the 45 minute wait I think that's a nice last-park-day morning :) I'm also kind of surprised the girls didn't want to use the paper FP on FEA but still, good choice!

I really enjoyed the boat to DS from POFQ last month. Very relaxing and a nice change from the buses.

OH man! That's great! I knew you could still get them but other than DVC paper ones, or ride shut downs, I haven't heard of them getting passed out like that at a CM's discretion.

Also note that I failed miserably and I appear to be giving everyone a very girly “yoohoo” as we drive by.

LOL!! It doesn't look bad at all. WAY better than I've EVER done on a ride photo.

I noticed a boat had just pulled up. Although I had intended to walk around the resort, I decided we might as well not tempt fate and just jump on the boat since it was there.

Very good choice!! See? You did take the "smell the roses" route.

Did my eyes deceive me? Dole Whip?

SCORE!!!

Next Update Questions for Fun:

Yes

Tiana? Moana? I have no idea. :(

My son is starting his second Disney College Program and there were times he was able to sprinkle a little pixie dust on guests with paper fast Passes...
Nice! And congrats to him on the college program. It must make for a really interesting job in between study.

Glad you told me Katie did that...never would have known if you hadn't. ;)
Of course...mine would have been pink but with flames :laughing:

I met him at DDCC7 and have seen him a couple times while visting TT. It's my favorite at EPCOT.
Oh nice! I didn't notice Trevor in any of the DDCC pics. Great that you met him. I had wanted to get a picture, but he was working and it would have felt rushed and an imposition, so we just had a quick chat.

Seriously, it looks like you're having fun...that's what matters.
:thumbsup2

I'm surprised the girls didn't want to do FEA again.
I thought they might suggest it, but we had done that one twice before too. And we were looking to leave, so figured we should stay near the front of the park.

For future reference, some of the best gelato in the world is at DTD: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/vivoli-il-gelato/.
They only have two stores in the world...the other is in Italy and DW and I have eaten at both.
I had heard of this place, but I had no idea it was that exclusive! As much as I enjoy Dole Whip, that would have been a good choice too.

No picture? I may have to check them out the next time I go to DTD, but it's not often.
I thought about posting pictures of the drawings, maybe I will do a post at the end with a few of the things we bought.

I like the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride.
Wait. Sorry, set my Delorean for the wrong date
I suspect the Guardians ride will be impressive, but the sheer size of that show building has my spidey-senses tingling. As long as there's no big drops and it's similar to RnRRC, I should be OK with it.

Disney. It'll take a toll on ya.
Physically or financially.
Yeah, around day 7 I start panicking and wondering if I could get away with telling everyone we're eating bread and butter sandwiches for the last 3 days.
I wish I had the finances to do multiple trips of 4-5 days in a year. After day 5, the body really wears down.

I actually like it. :)
Despite being pink and sparkly, it is pretty cool looking.

You da... "man"... Jeff.
I tried :laughing:
Just once I was hoping to have a fun ride photo. Nope.

Pretty sure the park - DTD busses start at 4pm.
Yes, that's what I was thinking.

2. The one that isn't from the previous 10.
Well….you're not wrong. Good thing I didn't bother giving points for these questions...:p

OH man! That's great! I knew you could still get them but other than DVC paper ones, or ride shut downs, I haven't heard of them getting passed out like that at a CM's discretion.
I presume he had them in his pocket for something like a ride shut down, just to be prepared. It was nice that he was able to give one to me though.

LOL!! It doesn't look bad at all. WAY better than I've EVER done on a ride photo.
Thanks :) My previous ride photos had all been pretty boring. I tried. At least I gave everyone a laugh in my TR.

Very good choice!! See? You did take the "smell the roses" route.
Yes I did! It certainly didn't save much time, but so much more interesting than sitting on another bus for the 28th time that week.
I actually was a little disappointed to not spend a little time walking around POR again, but at least we had a fleeting glance at it.

Tiana? Moana? I have no idea. :(
I was thinking of dropping a "red head" clue but that would probably be giving away too much :P

I presume he had them in his pocket for something like a ride shut down, just to be prepared. It was nice that he was able to give one to me though.

Thanks :) My previous ride photos had all been pretty boring. I tried. At least I gave everyone a laugh in my TR.

Yes I did! It certainly didn't save much time, but so much more interesting than sitting on another bus for the 28th time that week.
I actually was a little disappointed to not spend a little time walking around POR again, but at least we had a fleeting glance at it.

I was thinking of dropping a "red head" clue but that would probably be giving away too much :P
I think that definitely narrows the field.
I believe you already met Ariel, so I'm going with Merida.

Nice! And congrats to him on the college program. It must make for a really interesting job in between study.

Of course...mine would have been pink but with flames :laughing:

Oh nice! I didn't notice Trevor in any of the DDCC pics. Great that you met him. I had wanted to get a picture, but he was working and it would have felt rushed and an imposition, so we just had a quick chat.

:thumbsup2

I thought they might suggest it, but we had done that one twice before too. And we were looking to leave, so figured we should stay near the front of the park.

I had heard of this place, but I had no idea it was that exclusive! As much as I enjoy Dole Whip, that would have been a good choice too.

I thought about posting pictures of the drawings, maybe I will do a post at the end with a few of the things we bought.

I don't believe Trevor got to join us at any of the parks, but he was at the barbeque and the group photo from that. Nice guy!

Had to scroll up to look at something else and noticed FEA was excluded, so never mind. Soarin' was about your only choice if y'all didn't want to go on TT again.

As much as I love dole whips, gelato is as appealing, if not more.

Maybe I'll just do like @pkondz did and get both!

I suspect the Guardians ride will be impressive, but the sheer size of that show building has my spidey-senses tingling. As long as there's no big drops and it's similar to RnRRC, I should be OK with it.

I have zero clue as to what the ride will be or be like.

Yeah, around day 7 I start panicking and wondering if I could get away with telling everyone we're eating bread and butter sandwiches for the last 3 days.

7 days in? Not bad. I start panicking before I even arrive.

I wish I had the finances to do multiple trips of 4-5 days in a year. After day 5, the body really wears down.

::yes:: Was just talking about that with a co-worker. 10 day trips should have a resort only day built in.

I tried :laughing:
Just once I was hoping to have a fun ride photo. Nope.

Well….you're not wrong. Good thing I didn't bother giving points for these questions...:p

Hence my diligent research.

As much as I love dole whips, gelato is as appealing, if not more.

Maybe I'll just do like @pkondz did and get both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter