test

Cora, it looks like you can't link to the site where you have your pictures stored. You can get a free website right here on the DIS to put your clipart and pictures on. It only takes a few minutes. The instructions are in my signature in the DIS websites link. :D

thanks for the info. But I do have a website on the DIS but I can't remember my username for it! I guess I didn't write it down! :(

Can you help me?:confused:

Thanks
Cora

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Great picture!

Just remember that if you want a pic in your siggy, you have to comply with the DIS guidelines of no bigger than 200 pixels up or down, and no more than 30Kb

Great job. :D

Mary Jo is correct about the signature. You can post the picture once or twice in a special post, but it's too large for a signature.

We would be happy to resize it for you if you would like to use it in you signature. Just let us know. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter