"Thank You For Shopping At...OMG You're Going To Disney?!" (A PTR for May 28th)

StephyDee

Beauty untold is ours to behold...
Guess what? It's my first pre-trip report! Yup, you betcha! Yesserie Bob! (whoever that is...I don't know a Bob...are you Bob? :laughing:)

Anyways, hi! I'm Steph, and this is going to be my Pre-Trip report for my 4th trip to WDW! We haven't made final plans yet, so expect things to change, as in where we'll eat, which days we see certain parks, etc. We know we're defnintely going though, so no worries on that! I'll make sure of it! :goodvibes

Alright, let's start off with the cast and crew of the SS DisneyOMG, shall we? These are all pictures from last year's June 2009 trip (which started my major Disney obsession, btw).

First off, let's get my picture out of the way. It is the most unflattering of all pictures, but my expression still makes me :rotfl2:...lemme explain the expression though first.

When it's your first visit to the Magic Kingdom after 12 long years, you expect the day to be perfect, obviously.

Well, for me, it went from this:

CinderellaCastlePre-Storm.jpg

to THIS:

CinderellaCastleStormApproaching.jpg

and this is me as a result:

Meandtheponcho.jpg

Maybe I jinxed it with my "Legend Of Zelda" shirt, I'll never know...all I know is, I am GLAD we had a couple of spare days for this reason. ;)

Next up is my DM. This will be her 4th trip as well, and she loved it last time, so this time better have the same result! :thumbsup2

By the way, you may not see many pictures of her...she's extremely camera-shy, and if she doesn't want pictures, I won't force her. I'm nice like that. :cutie:

Here she is, holding my nephew, whose name is Andrew. He was only 3 months when this was taken, so he's changed a lot since then, but in a way, he hasn't. If you get what I mean. :rolleyes:

MomAndrewandSarahKate.jpg

My niece in the picture, Sarah Kate, looks like she's ticked off at me for cutting her face off in the picture. I would be too, I mean, really. :rolleyes1
She has her own picture coming up, no worries. :)

Like about now. This would be her! She's currently 9 years old, yet in this picture she's 8. She loves everything involving princesses, faries, and magic. She's my buddy on rides and such, so I don't get much say in the matter.

SarahKateonTeacups.jpg

If you look a little bit upper right to Sarah Kate's head, you'll see a little goofball trying to peek his way into the picture.

This would be Brandon, the 5 year old hyper "ladies' man" that loves to mess around. I highly suspect that he got this behavior from his dad. :upsidedow

BrandonandtheDOH.jpg

Speaking of parents, here we have Jeannette, their mother and my SIL. I could never get a decent picture of her, because either there were balloons in the way, her back was turned, etc. So this will have to do. Here she is, holding Andrew.

JeannetteandAndrew.jpg

And last, but definitely not least, is my DB, Terry. He is the original goofball in the family, and any sort of goofiness I have comes straight from him, 100% natural sillyness, NOT from concentrate. :cool2:

Due to the natural "Goof" in him, this was the best picture I could get of him.

Terrykindof.jpg

Now, as for plans, we're going May 28th-June 4th. That's for my mother and myself, though. You see, Terry and his family are in DVC. They're staying 2 weeks at WDW (May 24th-June 6th). While they are staying at the Wilderness Lodge, my mom and I are planning on staying at Saratoga Springs...with that 40% discount (45% since we're staying longer than 5 days), this resort is possible! Last year we stayed at POFQ, and while it was near perfect for us, I know we won't get the chance to stay at a Deluxe resort that often. Might as well take advantage of it while we can! ;)

Now, I'll leave you with this for now, and later on I'll fill you in on what parks we plan on going to on certain days, and park "MUSTS" and such.

Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to filling you all in on our return trip to the magic. :wizard:

PS: In the next post, I'll explain the title. haha

Hi! I'm joining in! I love your pictures! Your face is priceless in that picture. I felt just like you did when we went in Dec. Most days were cold and rainy. I think we had two pretty days out of 10 days! But I can't say much. Last May we had a practically rain free week and then the following week a lot of my Dis friends got monsoon rain for their vacation. Just luck of the draw! Now when it rains at WDW I look at it like a blessing because it clears out crowds for a while! :rotfl:

Looking forward to more of your PTR!

Joining in...... Can't wait for more!

We're leaving next week and taking my DD who's almost 4.... My DS who is 10 weeks old .... My niece who is 7 .... and my other niece whom is 9.

I was excited to see pictures of your 3 month old nephew and his cute little bald head.... Was he okay with all the craziness of Disney at that age? I'm hoping my son doesn't get too fussy and become over stimulated by it all.

Anyway....looking forward to reading more. ((Great pictures btw))

I was excited to see pictures of your 3 month old nephew and his cute little bald head.... Was he okay with all the craziness of Disney at that age? I'm hoping my son doesn't get too fussy and become over stimulated by it all.

haha yeah for the most part he was fine. We had to constantly make sure the sun wasn't getting in his little eyes, especially when he was sleeping. I think there were only 2-3 times in the whole trip where we had to stop for a bit for his sake.

I think if you just take your time in the parks and don't try to force things on him (like making him get up if he's sleeping, feed him when everyone else is eating, even if he isn't hungry, etc), then it should be fine. It'll be just like taking a walk outside, but with a much better view. :rotfl:

Thanks for joining in on the fun everybody! I'll be posting in the next day or so with more info, so hang tight! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter