Thank You @hiroMYhero!

THANK YOU hiroMYhero!! You have helped me many times over the years and your always kind dedication to all DISers was much appreciated!!
Enjoy! whatever is ahead - especially more fun with your grandkids!!

:wave2::thanks::wave2: , @GADisneyDad14 and everyone for your kind thoughts ~ they are much appreciated! 😌

And, after close to 15 years on DISBoards, it was a most interesting experience volunteering my time along with the other TPAS Mods in assisting fellow DISers.

CM DD, after 10 years as an Entertainment CM being Mickster’s bestie, is finally returning home to CA! Off to DLR! 🏰

See Ya Real Soon! ♥::MickeyMo

:wave2::thanks::wave2: , @GADisneyDad14 and everyone for your kind thoughts ~ they are much appreciated! 😌

And, after close to 15 years on DISBoards, it was a most interesting experience volunteering my time along with the other TPAS Mods in assisting fellow DISers.

CM DD, after 10 years as an Entertainment CM being Mickster’s bestie, is finally returning home to CA! Off to DLR! 🏰

See Ya Real Soon! ♥::MickeyMo

Thank you and Best of luck to you! Enjoy DLR!:earsgirl:

@hiroMYhero thank you so much for all you have done for all of the members here on the DIS, and for those very special bits of help you have offered me personally! Best of wishes in all of your future endeavors. Have LOTS of fun time with the family, you certainly deserve it!

Thanks for what you've done Hiro! You know you don't have to be a stranger on the boards, now you can post as a civilian;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter