Thank you, Pete

TongaToast21

Mouseketeer

In case you needed a reminder as to what makes Pete (and the rest of the Dis special)

I was watching this the other day and was touched at the end/ sign off-- at 1:18:20 to be exact..... you can say what you want about Pete and his "tough" or "abrasive" personality at times (see: reactions to his most recent storm trooper interaction) but i think that exact moment in that video gives you a brief glimpse into the type of person he is... I'm a proponent of letting your emotions slip out occasionally and well...I got misty eyed myself.

Sometimes I think its good to remember this entire operation we enjoy is because of people like Pete and other kind people..I cant imagine how proud your mother must be. So thank you Pete, for bringing this (and us) all together.

In case you needed a reminder as to what makes Pete (and the rest of the Dis special)

I was watching this the other day and was touched at the end/ sign off-- at 1:18:20 to be exact..... you can say what you want about Pete and his "tough" or "abrasive" personality at times (see: reactions to his most recent storm trooper interaction) but i think that exact moment in that video gives you a brief glimpse into the type of person he is... I'm a proponent of letting your emotions slip out occasionally and well...I got misty eyed myself.

Sometimes I think its good to remember this entire operation we enjoy is because of people like Pete and other kind people..I cant imagine how proud your mother must be. So thank you Pete, for bringing this (and us) all together.

Pete and all the DIS staff are great people! They all have big hearts for people and that is why we love to listen/watch/participate on the boards. Many thanks to Pete for starting this community!

That was a great episode - I usually listen to The DIS while running and I can clearly remember the run when I listened to that edition! The other episode I recall Pete showing how much he cares for (most of) the team was when Dustin left - that was a terrific sendoff and showed how much he meant to Pete (and I'm sure the rest of the team).

And that keto diet is working well for Pete!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!