Thank you to all the wonderful Pixie Hollow cast members!

JustTinking

DVC Member since 2002
It was very sad news that the Pixie Hollow virtual world is closing in Sept 2013. I have played on the site since it opened in 2008, actually since it was beta in 2007. I can't count how many hours of pleasure I've had on the site and how many good friends I've made there.

Pixie Hollow was made magical day after day, month after month, year after year, by the incredibly creative and talented people who worked on the game. No detail was too small, and they made it fresh each day with new ideas and new ways to delight their pixie fans. I've so enjoyed being a fairy, dressing in flower petals, decorating my house, and singing to the garden to make it grow. I'd like to thank each and every PH cast member for their hard work, their attentiveness to every detail, and their genuine commitment to making Pixie Hollow a truly magical place.

I am so sad that it is closing, but I wish everyone much luck and success in their new ventures.

Skyler Moondrop

Yes, I am so sad as well. I have been on Pixie Hollow since 2009, and let me tell you that Pixie Hollow always made me happy, knowing that new fashions were coming out as well as furniture, and new festivals to be enjoyed.

Pixie Hollow did a fantastic job making people happy and joyful by thinking of new ways to enjoy the website.. My favorite activity was collecting badges, I loved to do it.

I feel so happy knowing I've been with Pixie Hollow for almost four years, and supporting it. I'm also sad that it's closing three days before my four year arrival day.

To sum it up, I'm so upset they are closing Pixie Hollow, but I will always remember the memories I have made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter