Thanks, Disney Wonder!

Michelle in WI

Earning My Ears
I'm new to this board, and what a great forum to be able to thank the great people who made our cruise so magical! We were on the Wonder January 10-14, and I want to thank Gunther, our cabin steward, as well as Arlan and Daniel, our waiters! You guys were the best!!

I wish I had gotten the name of the wonderful lady who was passing through Mickey Mates while I was trying to shop with my little boy (DH was off doing something else). He was desperate to play with his new Mickey basketball, and although you appeared to be on your way to do something else (based on your uniform, I didn't think you work in Mickey Mates), you plopped down on the floor and started playing catch with him, saying "There, now your mum can do some shopping!" Thank you so much!! :D

Hello Everyone!!

I am new on this forum. My name is Jason. I am 29 year old. I look forward to sharing and exchanging information with everyone! I have been watching the forum for a while and I just decided to join and participate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter