Thanks everyone we leave in the morning

Riverview

Mouseketeer
Well it's finally here. We leave for 7 days at the HRH tomorrow morning. I want to thank everyone for their help and advice. A special thanks to Barry and Robin our moderators who do a GREAT JOB. I will check back later tonight after I finish packing if anyone has anything they want me to check out for them.
Thanks again
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

Riverview,
Have a WONDERFUL time! It won't be difficult to do!
You are going to LOVE priority access on all the attractions. Make sure you get your head underwater at the HRH pool to hear the music.

Thanks so much, Riverview! The best part of this job is when the posters take all they've gotten from all of the brilliant posters on this site and get a chance to USE IT!! :bounce:

Have a great time and get ready to become the NEXT EXPERT!

Barry,
I,ve been looking all over my computer but I can't find the tip jar. Well we are leaving in an hour I promise a trip report when we get back. Although it will not be as long as Barrys' epic War and Peace version. (just kiddding your reports have been excellent) Thanks again everyone!
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

Barry's reports... long??? NOOOOOOO!

Don't forget to read Part 29 when you get back
... :p

Have a Universally good time! And don't forget to let us know what you liked, didn't like, discovered, etc.

Leaving in the morning,4 days Disney,3 days HRH.Cannot wait,packing is done,house cleaned,we're ready ta go!!Thanks for all of the help and tips.Report when we return****:smooth: :jester:

Originally posted by Robinrs
Barry's reports... long??? NOOOOOOO!

Don't forget to read Part 29 when you get back
... :p

Now I wonder who just wrote 3 parts and hasn't recently finished it. :)

We leaved tomorrow for 2 days Myrtle Beach, 4 days Universal (HRH) and 3 days Disney. I just started back to work a few weeks ago and have not had time in my schedule to pack or clean house or run last minute errands. I need a vacation BEFORE the vacation...lol:D

I wish all of you lucky people have a wonderful vacation!!

I am so envious, I don't want to wait til next year. So what if I was just down there a month ago, I wanna go back!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kim

:wave: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter