Thanks to you all!!

Shellhutch

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are heading to Orlando/Universal Sept 4 for a long awaited vacation. We have 4 little ones and this is our first trip with no kids in 8 years...so it's a BIG deal! LOL We really wanted to make this a trip to remember. So I booked us at the RPR. Then I bought a book about Universal this weekend and saw something about this site so I thought I would check out the info here. Well I saw the posts about Entertainment rates. So I called the hotel and was able to change my reservations to that rate! So you all just save me $100!! Plus I ordered a Loews Blue card and added that info to my reservation.
I am so excited for this trip and it makes me feel even better to know we got a great deal! We are planning a day at Discovery Cove and my husband has a reservation for a shark dive at Sea World. The rest of our time will be spent at Universal.
Any other helpful tips anyone has to make this trip extra special would be appreciated!!
So thanks again everyone!!!

have a great time!
It's always funto do a *no kids* trip once ina while. Ours is coming up in November!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Ask questions. Everyone here is more than willing to help.

Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter