Thanks!

sukaryan

Mouseketeer
Dear CM,
I have been to WDW about 10 times. The latest trip was in 2004 when we took our three girls. They were 5, 5 and 6 months. It was the most wonderful trip of our lives. We ate at Norway for the Princess Breakfast and I was in the bathroom nursing the baby and missed a few of the Princesses. When I came out, Belle and Sleeping Beauty came back to the table, specifically to say hello to me AND the baby. All of the Princesses stood for 2 pictures, one with each girl. And managed to look like they were really enjoying it. Admired my girls princess dresses!!! But that was only 1 of the wonderful things that we experienced. And my husband loved loved loved the food!!:love: Thank you! We will never forget the wonderful vacation and we are coming back as soon as we can save the pennies!:banana:

Trust me, the Princesses were not managing to look like they enjoyed it, they did enjoy it. As a Disney fan growing up and as an active CM now, I found that being part of creating the magic has been even more exciting than receiving it.

Well said RebeccaRock.... Thank you from all the Disers for making magic every day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter