Thanksgiving Dinner - Turkey??

janette

DIS Veteran
We've got reservations at Garden Grill for Thanksgiving day. Our 1st choice was Liberty Tree but didn't get that. We are going there another day so not a big deal.

I saw some posts about the turkey served at some of the restaurants is the processed turkey roll stuff. I've never cared for that stuff, and now wondering if that is what they serve at Garden Grill.

Anyone know which restaurants serve traditional roasted turkey? Do I need to change my PS??

I can't speak for Garden Grill but had Thanksgiving dinner at Tony's Town Square in MK 2 years ago. it wasn't the best turkey I've ever had, I suspect it was processed. But, the experience more than made up for it - we were seated where we could see out and the parade came by. One of the best Thanksgivings in a long time - grown sons joined us and it was a real family celebration.

Now if you can have both the experience and the great dinner, even better!

We had a turkey dinner a couple of years ago at Artist Point and it was very good. I would have to say it was not processed. They offered a traditional meal with a little flare to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter