thanksgiving dinner...where??

Bmwdsny

<font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug
i will be in WDW on Thanksgiving day. i would like to go to Liberty Tree Tavern for a turkey dinner but my kids (DD 11, DS 7) wants to eat at the castle. Do they serve Turkey there? I want to keep the tradition of a "typical Turkey dinner".

Where do you think is the best place for a thanksgiving dinner??

Thanks for any input..

Well... we've had TG dinner at a number of places... they're all about the same...which makes sense because the menu is pretty much the same. WDW serves a traditional thanksgiving dinner almost everywhere. Honestly, through...there's not much traditional about fighting the enormous crowds at MK on TG day, unless that IS your TG tradition.

We'll have a 2BR at VWL this year. We're going to cook our own TG dinner. How's that for a traditional TG dinner at WDW!

My brother and his family had Thanksgiving dinner at Fort Wilderness this year and loved it. It was a special Thanksgiving show and the dessert buffet was set up outside and they could leisurely enjoy their desserts outside Pioneer Hall. They said they really enjoyed it.

It is true all the restuarants offer the traditional Thanks meal, with the except of the EC countries. You will find LTT and Cindy's to be the most popular so make sure you call exactly on the 90 day out mark. They will request a CC for both locations. You might want to think about some back ups just in case you cant get into either of these restaurants.

Suggestions: 50s PT, Brown Derby, 1900 Park Fare, WC

Later in the year check out Deb's page she usually will add info on Holiday dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter