Thanksgiving with allergies?

michellej47

Mouseketeer
I know this may be a long shot, but does anyone have any experience with Thanksgiving dining and people with food allergies? My son is allergic to nuts, dairy, and eggs. We love Disney because they do a great job with his allergies, but we have never been at Thanksgiving. We'd love to find a semi-traditional lunch or dinner on Thanksgiving day, but we need somewhere that could easily accommodate his allergies (the nuggets they make for allergies are typically what he tends to eat most of, but he does love ham as well if there is anywhere that may serve it). Any suggestions on where we could eat would be appreciated! We just booked out trip today (after moving a June to July and now cancelling our July). I make dining reservations tomorrow!

My daughters allergies are gluten and dairy. We had a great meal on Christmas day at Liberty Tree tavern, they were very accomodating. The allergy dessert wasn't anything special (like most places), I think she had sorbet.496673

My cousin has garlic, gluten, and dairy allergies. When we went to Liberty Tree the chef came out to our table to discuss her allergies. He served her a special plate (same food, different seasonings). She liked the salad dressing so much that she asked for the recipe. They were very accommodating and nice.

I have family members with food allergies and we can eat at any TS restaurant including buffets and dinner shows. Disney is so great accommodating. We enjoy Boma for Thanksgiving dinner they have some items made in the back and they can get some items from the buffet a chef walks them through it. I think they are usually too stuffed for dessert there but other places they have gotten sorbet.

We've done Boma for Thanksgiving multiple times with y DD who is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and peas. We like tha tthey have their regular buffet offerings as well as traditional Thanksgiving foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter