That Was NOT Part of the Plan! May/June 2017 TR *NEW* 12/1 *COMPLETE*

I loved reading your trip report!
My favorite parts were when your daughter fell to the floor to see Cinderella's shoes, and when she saw Tigger and finally warmed up to the characters. Oh, and when she laid on the floor so she didn't have to hold hands. Lol! She is so stinking cute! We're going in February and will have to remember the backpack leash for our 3-year-old.
I'm glad your son's special hat made it through another trip!
Thanks for sharing your adventures!

I just finished reading the end of this one. I had no idea that Disney Junior had changed at Disneyland - good to know, as we're hoping to tack a Disneyland visit onto a LA-area wedding next summer. Loved reading all about your trip, as always!

Yay for getting to see Soundsational! That's a great way to end the trip. And even better that you finally got to have a Mickey bar!

I'm glad everything went smoothly when returning home!

Thanks for sharing! OMG how did I not know you started a Universal TR?! Heading there now! And I hope you do a TR for the Italy cruise!

It was the best way to end the trip! And of course, we had to remedy the severe lack of Mickey bars the entire trip.

Thanks for following along!!

Wow, how cool to have those parallels! Looking at your photos, this looks like a really interesting beautiful parade!

Good choice!

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us! Now I'll just continue to enjoy your Universal TR :)

It was a really unintentional but sweet way to tie together the first visit for both kids to Disneyland!

Thanks for following along!!

Great way to finish off a DL trip! And I love that you ended it the same way you ended DS's first trip, I think it's cool when life circles back like that.

I'd love to read about your March Italy cruise! I remember how much you loved your last Italy visit; I am sure this one will be just as amazing!

The parade was totally unplanned both times, so it's really funny how it worked out to be the way we ended each kid's first visit to Disneyland!

I'm sure I'll end up doing a TR because I just can't help myself when I come home and have that post-vacation depression going on. lol Plus I love having a record to look back on and re-read when I'm missing it.

I loved reading your trip report!
My favorite parts were when your daughter fell to the floor to see Cinderella's shoes, and when she saw Tigger and finally warmed up to the characters. Oh, and when she laid on the floor so she didn't have to hold hands. Lol! She is so stinking cute! We're going in February and will have to remember the backpack leash for our 3-year-old.
I'm glad your son's special hat made it through another trip!
Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Thanks so much!

She is a total handful!! But she sure did make us laugh a lot on this trip too! I definitely regretted not having the backpack leash, so I hope it works out for you on your trip. lol

I just finished reading the end of this one. I had no idea that Disney Junior had changed at Disneyland - good to know, as we're hoping to tack a Disneyland visit onto a LA-area wedding next summer. Loved reading all about your trip, as always!

Ooh, hopefully you can make it work!! It would be so hard to be so close to DL and not pop over for a visit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!