The $15.99 Snow White DVD is gone!! No coupon codes allowed!

mlj'smom

Earning My Ears
I tried to use it this afternoon, but would not allow me to put the "disneystore" code into the cart. I emailed Disney, and they wrote back that the coupon is not valid on DVD/VHS. So those of you who jumped right on it, good job!! The rest of us pay $19.99 plus shipping & tax, which made it $27.00 for me. Oh, well - still a good deal!!!

I tried this morning with no success and was wondering what the problem was. Thanks for the update!!!

Carla

NOT a good deal. Go to the Disney Store you get the Snow White DVD plus your choice of another DVD, 4 lithographs & a 7 dwarf pin for $19.95 ( The other choice s were Mermaid, 101, Jungle Book .... something else I think.

It IS a good deal if you are planning to purchase from both the Disney Store and Online. I was planning to buy one from each, as they are giving different pins from TDS and Online. So, using the coupon saved made the price of buying it online about the same as the one I would purchase from the store. It also is a GREAT deal for those who do not live near a Disney Store. Too bad its no longer being accepted.

You can use your Disney Club 10% discount online. There is also one more coupon code that can be used for 10% off. I won't post it here 'cause it will probably be removed, but you can see it at mousesavers.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter