The ABCs of a New 'Ohana Adventure-G is for: Greetings From Teppan, Good-Byes, and Good News!!! - COMPLETED 1/7

And the next!!! :rotfl:
:laughing:
I'd love some right now!
mmmm…. chocolate...
I know.... you have a lot of other stuff to keep you busy. ;)
It's not so much the "stuff" as the time.
My Disney trips typically are only for a few days.
Maybe next time, I'll just say "Heck with it" and book two weeks.
Then I can take the time to do the things like what you describe.
We can't all be perfect in everything. I am excellent at eating... drawing not so much.
:rotfl2:
It's enough time to see a good portion. But like many places in Europe there's always more. I honestly don't think I'd ever tire of it
Me too. :)
But you HAVE been. Read that TR, ya know.
I just barely touched Italy. Just Venice and really, due to my back giving out, only one day.
I am checking a lot to see what the statuses are. We'll see...
Sure hope it works out for you.
I think it's still in process. I'm not hopeful. :( My air ticket on Norwegian Air that was booked by RCL is also in jeopardy, so I'm getting another ticket TO Rome as a backup. If Norwegian cancels I can use it for getting there next May for the cruise.
Ugh. That uncertainty would not be pleasant.
That was pretty much it. I mean once you start, and you're down to that last one, you just CAN'T give up!!
Well.... I did. :rolleyes:
I think it'd be fair and reasonable for them to start doling out AP refunds for the foreign customers. Goes for both companies.
I doubt it. "Our parks are open, it's not our fault you can't get here."
I might call Disney and see what they can do if that happens.
I think the quarantines will be short-lived once we see that there won't be any surges that overwhelm any medical systems that are mitigated to the hilt now- which was the intent, lest I need to remind again.
We'll see I guess. I know in South America right now, there are indeed hospitals that are being overwhelmed... and that at hospitals that had already doubled their capacity! But they are still in 1st wave.

I never considered that adults could participate in Wilderness Explorers, but of course Disney would allow them to play, too. It looks very educational and a good way to spend the day in AK. :)

Your trip to Italy sounds wonderful. Did you find that they were offering lower prices than normal for hotels and airfare?

I knew that you had to pay for the Remy hunt in WS, but I didn't know you got a drink glass as a prize. That makes it worth it. :)

They can and they do!! I didn't see many doing it on their own, but the adults who were with the kiddos were really getting into it and having fun too. It was super fun to see them encouraging the learning and helping the kids with their badges.

Not really. My airfare was about normal, except the Norwegian air that I booked through Royal Caribbean which I'm opting to use NEXT Sept for our re-scheduled cruise. I did notice a few of the AirBnbs I booked have price reductions, but in general no, prices are about the same. Makes sense, they both have to attract customers back, but also have to make up for lost revenue, so.... hard to find that balance I'm sure.

It totally makes it worth it!! I like to use my little cup on hot day! :) (Not as much as my Tiki Cups but still love it. )

I really enjoyed coming along on your jaunt through WS!! :) Ariana (@Pluto0809 ) and I did the hunt for Spike the Bee during Flower and Garden on our Epic trip. He was near a patch of a specific kind of flower in each garden that we had to sticker into place on the map. I agree, it's a fun little adventure, and the prize is worthwhile! (We also snacked and drank our way around.....genius marketing....while doing our search.) Our prize was a set of patches. I believe Minnie gardening was one of the options, but I remember we both went with the Figment set.
Thanks!! I was happy to have you along. ;)

I remember that hunt too, but chose not to do it. I was going to suggest it to my mom, but since she was in a wheelchair and we only had one day there, it wasn't going to happen. And that's okay. We had a great time doing lots of other stuff. :)

A set of patches?! How cool is that?! And Figment... as you should have. ::yes::

I enjoy your scavenger hunts. We have tried to find all the Pascals and have come up short!
We have also started the WE and have never completed it, we are quitters :rolleyes1 :hyper:
I have always wanted to try the WS hunt during the festivals but have yet to do one. I will one of these trips!
I hope the Italy trip happens, it sounds wonderful! I have been twice and hope to go back again someday.
Some of them are SO HARD!! I honestly think I poured maybe 4 total hours maybe more? into finding all of those over several trips. UGH!! I wish it came with a prize for photographic evidence or something. Although people would just cheat. They'd have to look at time stamps. LOL!

Italy is coming along and there is a major announcement with that. I may do a whole post on that coming up.

Last edited:
Yeah... I hope that works out for you, but as of right now, I'm not making any plans at all. Actually, I got a call this morning from my supervisor asking if I wanted any summer leave (I'm at the top of the seniority list, so he had to call me in order to move on) and I told him no. What's the point? Where am I supposed to go? :confused3

Hopefully soon you will be opening up. Seems with so very few cases you could start at least traveling around to some degree, no? I don't know to what extent your lockdowns are, but I don't think I've heard of a single circumstance that Canada's medical system has been overwhelmed. And that was the point. ??

It depends. Short little games are fine, but the longer ones? I just don't usually have the time for them.
If a game is going to take a few hours and I only have a few hours... to do everything else... something has to give.

That's Disney in a nutshell. There just isn't time for everything. Which is why I love it so much!
I spotted a few of them. :)

You should go back and find them all! :)

Yeah, that's not bad. Fun plus a "free" gift at the end.

::yes::

Plus... not everyone will complete it. I can see parents giving in and doing it for their kids who quit after finding 2-3. Plus I also see people not returning for their cup.

Is this not the norm? Do people normally do it over a few days? I really don't have any idea.

Well, my thoughts are that a lot of folks get the map and set off with great intentions. But poop out after a bit. I think very few really complete it in one day and claim the prize. I'd guess most park visitors have one day unless an AP holder or local. Those folks, and again this is gereralizing, come back over the course of the Festival or over more than one day and do it more leisurely. It does take a bit of time and can get tidious. For myself, it was really kind of a push to go all the way back to FW to find the last couple I'd missed and then ALLLL the way back to WS to get the cup. Most I think wouldn't do that after all day. Then agian, maybe everyone else strategizes better.

At a certain age, you have to keep them from wandering off. Then you can't lose them if you wanted to. Then you have to insist they stay with you. Then they leave you. Then you can't get rid of them again.

Circle of parenting life.

Exactly this!! I'm in the stage where I just want to call my mom to complain about my kids and get a virtual hug.

Wow that looks good. Bloody Mary, I presume?

Yes!! And they are SO good. The Refreshement Port has them year-round in varying iterations. They mix up the toppings and the names of them but are generally really tasty!

Unless you go the other way. Deny it if you dare.

Only if there's a good reason. Like dinner in Mexico or the need for a marg at the end of the day. (or if I am in the mood. :lmao: )
mmmm…. sorbet. Love sorbet.

::yes:: and now I'm looking foward to eating (lots of) gelato.

I think I'd pick that one too. Not positive, since I can only see one side of the cups, but... probably.
I think I chose it because of it simply being Figment. I have a nostalgic connection and he seems to embody EPCOT more than any of the others.

Made it through your entire trip report so far! Am really enjoying it! We haven’t been to Disney in a couple years, but i used to read trip reports all the time! Now we are planning our next trip, fingers crossed, sobI am back! Thanks for scavenger hunt ideas! I love to do those especially when there is a prize! We did Easter eggs last time we went to Disney!

And I love that you're here!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: It's always so great to have a new reader!! And I"m so glad you're enjoying it so far. And welcome back to TR reading too. You're very welcome! I've developed a ton of them over the years, even a drinking around the world from A-Z. You need a longer trip for that one though. ;)

I love the Easter Egg ones and still have my little set from where I did it several Easters ago in DLR. I should do that one again. ::yes::

*--with the cost of admission.

Party pooper.
I would expect Drew to be up for this, given his Junior Ranger experience.

I totally thought of him and your family as I made my rounds. I can really see you doing this!

That's pretty much exactly what we do with our national park passport!

So I've seen! Maybe someday, I can take my grandkiddies on trips and collect those badges around the country!

I hope you get to pull off this trip! It sounds amazing.

I will probably do a mini- PTR on it as there's much to share. HUGE development in fact happened 3 days ago. And you know me.... I like to get the TR off the ground with a PTR just to lay the groundwork so I can jump right in. I'm only 3 1/2 months out now, so I'm starting to get that itch. I doubt I'll have much traffic on it, and that's okay.

Hope you get to pull it off. Bankruptcy doesn't necessarily mean closing down...

Me too!!! EEK!! That's one I'm going to watch VERY closely. I know that day-of/walk-in car rental will give your wallet a black eye.

I was kind of jealous that you were able to leave your home (and state!).

I am seeing more and more folks just doing what they want now. Airlines are flying and no ones' going to police anyone really into not just going.
I enjoy them and enjoy watching the kids complete the tasks. I doubt I'd spend the whole day on it, though. My "gotta get on rides!" meter would be filling up fast.

I can see that. I usually focus on it more after my first dip into the park and have done all the rides once.

I bet the train wreck was awesome, like in The Fugitive.

The scene is worth watching but you'd need some context.

And I couldn't see this without zooming in.

That was a tough one!

Done that one many times. My feet never hurt more than when I'm at Disney.

The other horrible one is going from Africa to Asia and back to hit up one ride. Or make a show. So. Long!

It's not so much the "stuff" as the time.
My Disney trips typically are only for a few days.
Maybe next time, I'll just say "Heck with it" and book two weeks.
Then I can take the time to do the things like what you describe.

sigh... a 2-week trip would be amazing!!

I just barely touched Italy. Just Venice and really, due to my back giving out, only one day.

You NEED a re-do!! I sincerely, and I really mean this, hope you get to go back someday and do all that you wanted to and more.

Ugh. That uncertainty would not be pleasant.

I ended up booking on Alitalia as a backup. I will wait for Norwegian Air to cancel so I can get an extra 20% added to the ticket value and use it for travel NEXT Sept for the cruise. Which also has some changes to it.

Well.... I did. :rolleyes:

Understandable when HM is right around the corner. :)

I doubt it. "Our parks are open, it's not our fault you can't get here."
I might call Disney and see what they can do if that happens.

I would for SURE!! Otherwise, it's like theft.

We'll see I guess. I know in South America right now, there are indeed hospitals that are being overwhelmed... and that at hospitals that had already doubled their capacity! But they are still in 1st wave.

And by now, it's probably already starting to wane. I haven't looked all week, but if it follows the rest of the hotspots patterns, after a couple of weeks, it declines. The good news is that with a first wave of a lot, by nature of epidemiology, the 2nd wave and on should be a LOT less. Hopefully, their percentages of those who succomb to it are in the ballparks of .03-.07% that everywhere else has seen. (the 1% + numbers have been drastically adjusted).

I enjoyed your Remy hunt. I really had to look hard to find him. I hope they do something like that again this year.
Thanks, Vanessa! Some of them were hard! I cheated a bit on the Norway one and had to ask a CM.

Italy is coming along and there is sa major announcement with that. I may do a whole post on that coming up.
popcorn::
Hopefully soon you will be opening up.
Monday, actually. But still a long way to go.
Seems with so very few cases you could start at least traveling around to some degree, no? I don't know to what extent your lockdowns are, but I don't think I've heard of a single circumstance that Canada's medical system has been overwhelmed. And that was the point. ??
We can travel wherever we want... within the country. But... there are too many things closed to make it worthwhile right now.
You should go back and find them all! :)
I just might do that. :)
Well, my thoughts are that a lot of folks get the map and set off with great intentions. But poop out after a bit.
I can see that.
I think very few really complete it in one day and claim the prize. I'd guess most park visitors have one day unless an AP holder or local.
Yeah, that makes sense.
For myself, it was really kind of a push to go all the way back to FW to find the last couple I'd missed and then ALLLL the way back to WS to get the cup
You were driven! :laughing:
Exactly this!! I'm in the stage where I just want to call my mom to complain about my kids and get a virtual hug.
And you got an actual one just a week or two ago. :)
Yes!! And they are SO good. The Refreshement Port has them year-round in varying iterations. They mix up the toppings and the names of them but are generally really tasty!
Must remember this. :)
Only if there's a good reason. Like dinner in Mexico or the need for a marg at the end of the day. (or if I am in the mood. :lmao: )
:laughing:
::yes:: and now I'm looking foward to eating (lots of) gelato.
oooohhhh… gelato....
I think I chose it because of it simply being Figment. I have a nostalgic connection and he seems to embody EPCOT more than any of the others.
Not really nostalgia for me, but he does represent Epcot more than the others.
sigh... a 2-week trip would be amazing!!
At this point... a one day trip would be amazing.
You NEED a re-do!! I sincerely, and I really mean this, hope you get to go back someday and do all that you wanted to and more.
I'd really love to do that some day. No plans, but... you never know.
I ended up booking on Alitalia as a backup. I will wait for Norwegian Air to cancel so I can get an extra 20% added to the ticket value and use it for travel NEXT Sept for the cruise. Which also has some changes to it.
That sounds like a good thing?
I would for SURE!! Otherwise, it's like theft.
:confused3 Dunno. I'll try, but...
And by now, it's probably already starting to wane.
Not yet, still on the upswing there.

Okay, I give up. I've searched around for the best place to start an Italy PTR/TR and can't find one. I know Mark has his in the DISDad's forum, and I thought about the "Global Neighbors" forum but there doesn't seem to be any TRs there. I don't see any in the Community Boards either, but I swear I've read TRs of other trips on there? Who knows where the best place to start that TR is? HELP!

(P)TR posted.

Monday, actually. But still a long way to go.

There sure is, but with so few cases (NONE if I'm reading the article right that I saw) I sure hope it's sooner than later.
We can travel wherever we want... within the country. But... there are too many things closed to make it worthwhile right now.

I guess that'd be true. Do you have a mandated quarantine if you do?

You were driven! :laughing:

It's a fault.

And you got an actual one just a week or two ago. :)

I sure did! :goodvibes
Not really nostalgia for me, but he does represent Epcot more than the others.

At this point... a one day trip would be amazing.

Ture. :(

I'd really love to do that some day. No plans, but... you never know.

I sure hope you do!! Especially getting to Murano as I know you enjoy glass.

That sounds like a good thing?

I sure hope so. I'm banking on Alitalia seeing LAX to FCO as a major backbone route and won't cancel it.

Not yet, still on the upswing there.
Really? This headline seems encouraging though??

No new cases of coronavirus in Manitoba on Friday, hospital wait times at historic lows

Excited about your PTR, gonna check it out in a sec!!

And in honor of my grand achievement, I’m having a nice big cup of ice water with a slice of lemon in it right now for posterity. Here’s to you Remy… thanks for the memories!

This is such a cute souvenier. I love things that are special and that not everyone can just pick up on a shop.

Excited about your PTR, gonna check it out in a sec!!

This is such a cute souvenier. I love things that are special and that not everyone can just pick up on a shop.
I agree, I like the ones that are a bit rarer, or more importantly don't scream DISNEY! I like the more subtle hattips that remind without being overt.

I'll look for you there! :hug:

YES to the Waterside Table and Yummy Spices!

Hungry? Eager to bust out of the burger blues of theme park vacations? Admittedly, Disney offers far more than burgers and dogs and it’s getting better all the time. Disney Parks in fact, have become quite a food Mecca in the last decade and the more places I try, the more I’m truly impressed with the offerings. EPCOT’s WS has perhaps the best concentration of the finest array of out-of-the-box options anywhere. From sushi to Schoolbread, and strudel to souvlaki, you’ve got it. At any given time of the year, one can choose from Signature sit-down meals of exquisite quality to grab-and-go pick-me-ups. Festival kiosk snacks are available nearly all year-round now which gives hungry park-goers ample opportunity to munch on things they probably don’t normally.

When I first proposed this trip to my family and presented the options of places to eat on our EPCOT days, this was the unanimous pick. Who was I to say no? I love Middle Eastern food!

Grab some hot mint tea, queue -->
this <--up, and let’s take a virtual trip to

After completing a clockwise circuit around WS (sometimes backwards has its uses), we had a little bit of time to linger in the Morocco Pavilion before our ADR. We took a few photos and then checked in.

As usual, I requested a waterside table, but it really wasn’t necessary. The place was practically empty! That’s not always a good sign, but it was early for sure for dinner and I think a lot of people are hesitant to try it thinking it will be too spicy or weird. I try to schedule our sit-down meals on off times so we don’t fight the crowds because contrary to popular belief, even if you have an ADR you may very well still wait a good long time for a table. The second point is simply not true. The Spice Road Table serves food that is neither spicy really nor weird. But it’s definitely not burgers either. So, let’s get down to food review business, shall we?

We were indeed seated right along the water which was actually both a blessing and a curse. While it was very beautiful with the unobstructed view of the lagoon, it was also freezing!!! The wind was whipping pretty good during our entire meal and at times we were downright cold. I always wear long sleeves at the parks because every restaurant is so cold and I like to keep the sun off of my shoulders, but man was I glad for that blouse for this meal! It was so cold that 2 of the kids ordered hot tea. I ordered wine when our server took drink orders. It didn't take long for my "kids" to start acting like immature barbarians. Here they are spitting spitwads at each other:

I can assure you the paper straws work just fine.

Properly chastised, they behaved well. :rolleyes:

Not that I cared:

The outdoor patio is quite lovely with wrought iron chairs, jewel-toned fixtures, and geometric tilework accents.

We looked over the menu and decided to start with a bunch of small plates. This ended up being a perfect choice and I’d do it again in a heartbeat!

My kids were raised on a take-it-or-leave-it policy and I have always cooked a wide variety of ethnic dishes as staples in our home. There's really not much they don’t like, and all would say they prefer “foreign dishes” over “boring American-ized” food any day of the week. So everything on the menu was game. One kid doesn’t like raw tomato, one hates fish, and another despises mushrooms, but that is easy to work with. We figured if we got 4 small plates we could all share and try the various flavors. Here is what we ended up with:

My beloved Hummus Fries :cloud9:

Hummus Fries cumin, cilantro and preserved lemon aioli $8.99

Brie Fondu Baked Brie with Rosemary Croutons $10.99

Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves- Fried capers, raisins and fresh nutmeg $8.99

Spicy Garlic Shrimp- Sauteed shrimp with dried chilies and fried garlic $10.99

We also order 2 meals to split. Apparently I don’t have a photo of the other one, but we ordered the rack of lamb for one of our 2nd courses and the Roast Chicken for the other. Here is the lamb, divided:

Was the lamb worth $36.00? Sadly, no. I could have gotten much better food in general at Mr. Paul for nearly the same price. It was good, don’t get me wrong; it was tender and cooked just right with plenty of flavor, but the portion was pretty small given the price tag. The chicken was a better deal for $10.00 less.

Overall impressions? The outdoor seating was lovely, but if it’s not a typically roasting hot day in Orlando, be prepared to sit in a freezeway. I wish I could tell you I checked out the indoor seating options; we might very well have been more comfortable sitting at a window table there. Oh well, live and learn. The service was fine, not amazing or stand out, but adequate. The hightlights of the meal were the small plates. Everything we had was so, so good!! I am SO happy they have the hummus fries on the menu as they are one of my perennial favorites from the F&W Festival. During our meal, the new group provided some background music, but I still wish Disney hadn’t let Mo’Rockin’ go. What a tragedy. Still, it’s nice to have some authentic Moroccan music to hear while in that area. I was glad we tried the Spice Road Table and would go back again for sure, but this time for just small plates as a late lunch or mid-day rest. I’m not sure I liked it quite as much as Tutto Wine Cellar as Tutto’s cushy seats trump SRT’s hard chairs. Regardless, it’s worth a stop in for a nice spread of small plates.

We were too full from dinner and tired from our long day to linger in EPCOT, added to the fact we were resort hopping the next morning. We needed to get back to the room to pack up and decompress for another day in Disney. Here are some shots I took as we sauntered our way out.

Now, it's YOUR turn!

Which of the non-signature TS places in WS have you been to? Which was your favorite and which was your least favorite and why?

9 Dragons
San Angel
La Hacienda
Akershus
Biergarten
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Via Napoli
Tutto Italia
Marrakesh
Spice Road
Rose and Crown
Chefs de France

Last edited:
I don't see any in the Community Boards either, but I swear I've read TRs of other trips on there?
Yes, I have a few there.
Who knows where the best place to start that TR is? HELP!
I think... here? The mods will move it to a better spot if need be.
(P)TR posted.
Saw that. :) But haven't read it yet. Need to read this update first. :)
There sure is, but with so few cases (NONE if I'm reading the article right that I saw) I sure hope it's sooner than later.
Yup. No new cases for a while. We're down to 9-10 active cases with (I think) zero in hospital.
I guess that'd be true. Do you have a mandated quarantine if you do?
Well... yes and no.
The federal guideline is no, if travel is within Canada. The Provincial guideline is yes, if travel is outside the province.
It's a fault.
:rolleyes1
I sure hope you do!! Especially getting to Murano as I know you enjoy glass.
I do! Surprised you remembered that.
Really? This headline seems encouraging though??

No new cases of coronavirus in Manitoba on Friday, hospital wait times at historic lows
Um... that comment was about South America. Cases are rising there (or were as of yesterday, I didn't check today.)

Usually.
Eager to bust out of the burger blues of theme park vacations?
Not necessarily, if the burgers are good. Unfortunately, I've seldom encountered (if ever?) a good burger at Disney.
Disney Parks in fact, have become quite a food Mecca in the last decade
That makes me think of Vegas, actually. Back in the late 80s/early 90s, Vegas tried to make itself over into a family destination. Obviously that failed spectacularly. But it did reinvent itself as a foodie destination. And I see Disney following along in that successful endeavor.
EPCOT’s WS has perhaps the best concentration of the finest array of out-of-the-box options anywhere.
I'd have to agree with that.
From sushi to Schoolbread, and strudel to souvlaki, you’ve got it.
And even food from the rest of the alphabet!
Ah! I've wanted to go there for many years. Probably about... 13 years now.
I requested a waterside table
Nice.

Or... so I thought when you first wrote that.
I think a lot of people are hesitant to try it thinking it will be too spicy or weird.
I know I did at first, but was convinced otherwise later.
even if you have an ADR you may very well still wait a good long time for a table.
While it was very beautiful with the unobstructed view of the lagoon, it was also freezing!!!
:cold:
It didn't take long for my "kids" to start acting like immature barbarians. Here they are spitting spitwads at each other
:lmao:
And you didn't join in? Party pooper!
Your daughter looks completely thrilled at being a target.
Properly chastised, they behaved well. :rolleyes:

Not that I cared:

:lmao:
Wine. The universal calming agent.
The outdoor patio is quite lovely with wrought iron chairs, jewel-toned fixtures, and geometric tilework accents.
Pretty. I appreciate you including that hidden Mickey, too.
There's really not much they don’t like, and all would say they prefer “foreign dishes” over “boring American-ized” food any day of the week.
That's a rarity, I'd think.
One kid doesn’t like raw tomato, one hates fish, and another despises mushrooms
So... fish basted in a mushroom tomato sauce is not gonna happen.
My beloved Hummus Fries :cloud9:
I think I tried them? Maybe? I don't remember for sure now.
Was the lamb worth $36.00? Sadly, no. I could have gotten much better food in general at Mr. Paul for nearly the same price.
Good to know. Although I would probably have stuck with just small plates. That's what I have written down in my Disney wish list. It's one of the first things I'd put on it.
I was glad we tried the Spice Road Table and would go back again for sure, but this time for just small plates
Nice shot of the "kids". :)
Which was your favorite and which was your least favorite and why?

9 Dragons
San Angel
La Hacienda
Akershus
Biergarten
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Via Napoli
Tutto Italia
Marrakesh
Spice Road
Rose and Crown
Chefs de France

Of all of those... I've only been to Akershus, Biergarten, Teppan Edo and Via Napoli.
Akershus doesn't really count since we went when they had the princess breakfast with the Norwegian food, which they no longer serve. I liked it at the time, though.
Biergarten was pretty good, but I've had better German buffets elsewhere.
Via Napoli was a big disappointment. People rave about the pizza and I found it mediocre at best.
Teppan Edo was the clear winner. I've been 2-3 times and always had good food and usually a fun chef, too.

Oh. And I didn't see a hidden Mickey in Spice Road. How long did you look for one?
Yes. I am evil.

From sushi to Schoolbread, and strudel to souvlaki, you’ve got it. At any given time of the year, one can choose from Signature sit-down meals of exquisite quality to grab-and-go pick-me-ups.

This alone is making me hungry and longing for Epcot time...the schoolbread is the absolute best...hmmm maybe with all this time on my hands I could actually try to make it lol...I'm not sure I could replicate that custard/creamy goodness that is on the inside...

Brie Fondu Baked Brie with Rosemary Croutons $10.99

I actually have a fairly varied taste for ethnic food, but during a theme park visit I had never thought to try this place...but that Brie...looks AMAZING...I would go for that I think...

9 Dragons
San Angel
La Hacienda
Akershus
Biergarten
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Via Napoli
Tutto Italia
Marrakesh
Spice Road
Rose and Crown
Chefs de France

Of all of these actually the only ones I have tried is Via Napoli, which we loved, and Rose and Crown, which I also loved, especially for the view at night. We had La Hacienda on the agenda for our March trip...and I was looking forward to it, but...we all know what happened there....sigh...

Would love to try Biergarten and Chefs de France at some point...but I wonder how these experiences may change until there's a COVID vaccine...we shall see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!