SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

Sapphire is a beautiful hotel and I’m sure you’d love the kids suite BUT … Sapphire does not include express passes. Since you don’t travel often to the parks, I’d highly recommend staying at Royal Pacific, Hard Rock or Portofino to get the included express passes. You’ll give up on space in the room (unless you book a kids suite there as well) but the trade off is very little wait for the rides. With express, there is little to no planning needed which is ideal for a newbie and a last minute trip. Portofino has the largest rooms of the three. Just my 2 cents. 😀
Thanks for the tips! I have been eyeing Royal Pacific as well although the space of the kids suite would be hard to give up. We did the Polynesian with four of us for our last trip in 2017, but I know the Poly has some of the largest rooms at Disney. So, I think we could make a 2 Queen work at a Premiere hotel if needed. It might make a difference on who is coming with us and I don't know that yet. If it's my SD, then no big deal, she's family. If we bring one of my DD's friends, it would be another girl age 12 and they might prefer some privacy and not staying in the same room as my husband.

Posting pictures from my phone, and I'm not the most tech-savvy, so apologize in advance for size, issues, etc.
This was the view from our recent stay at SF last week. Room 3825. It was tower 3, which was super convenient to the water taxi/walkway. Checked in a little after 1 PM,and room was ready. Just a standard room, but was very comfortable. I personally like a tub or tub/shower combo, and this room only has the shower. Coffee pot was Keurig style, and worked! I brought my own pods. beds were super comfortable. Didn't make the time to visit the pool.....maybe one day, we were only there 1 night. Very easy to use parking garage, find spaces, etc. Another very nice stay at SF.
FBD7CC38-69C2-438D-9D63-52A6CEC4BF23.jpeg5420073E-D5EA-461E-BAE5-5FE95D3D8C65.jpeg
0C1F4C8F-1748-4029-A76C-2B83947AB38E.jpeg
1114CD37-B740-4745-AC88-8C5E1D60E54A.jpeg
1D544614-A48E-4A63-A6F4-9AA18D72909A.jpeg

Last edited:
Posting pictures from my phone, and I'm not the most tech-savvy, so apologize in advance for size, issues, etc.
This was the view from our recent stay at SF last week. Room 3825. It was tower 3, which was super convenient to the water taxi/walkway. Checked in a little after 1 PM,and room was ready. Just a standard room, but was very comfortable. I personally like a tub or tub/shower combo, and this room only has the shower. Coffee pot was Keurig style, and worked! I brought my own pods. beds were super comfortable. Didn't make the time to visit the pool.....maybe one day, we were only there 1 night. Very easy to use parking garage, find spaces, etc. Another very nice stay at SF.
View attachment 802092View attachment 802093
View attachment 802095
View attachment 802096
View attachment 802097

We like big pictures!!!!

Thanks for posting them and your experience of your stay and glad you had a nice visit at Sapphire Falls :)

Has anyone tried booking online recently? When I get to the final step and hit the RESERVE button, I get an Oops! message. I’ve tried many times.

Has anyone tried booking online recently? When I get to the final step and hit the RESERVE button, I get an Oops! message. I’ve tried many times.
Ive not had any issues, but I do recall someone posting something similar - maybe try a different browser.
If you have a VPN try to disconnect it

Strange question. But does anybody know how many bottles of Fiji water there are in the room when you check in? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!