SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

StandardSuite.jpg

Is this the layout I should be expecting? Or this?
SFRKINGDLX.jpg

SFR_Kingdlx-2.jpg

SFR_KingDLX.jpg

SFRKINGDLX-5.jpg

SFRKINGDLX-6.jpg

SFRKINGDLX-8.jpg

Well I failed at getting pictures also, they've upgraded me to a Sapphire Suite, I'll ask one of these days to see if they'll let me just go into a King Suite to take pictures. I will say that they do have 2 different floorplans, one has blue carpet and one has the grey and beige.

Most are like the diagram posted above. I've had the corner king suite twice. 2330 and 2830 I believe. More of a triangular layout but I like it.

Hello!

We are making our first trip to Universal in August. I want to book a kids suite, but am not sure of the size of the twin beds. Are they regular twins like you would have in your house? Or they they a bit smaller. I have teens that are about adult size. I don't want them to be miserable the whole trip. Any insight from someone who has been in one of those rooms would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

They are regular twins.
Thank you so much!

One more question.... I have seen people mention that there is a breakfast buffet at Amatista. I can't find any definitive info on this though, only their regular breakfast menu comes up for me. Can anyone confirm this and give me an idea of pricing?

They have a pretty nice buffet. I have never eaten there but have friends that have. I think it's $22 a person for the buffet.

Last edited:

Is there any view preference among those who have stayed at SF? Is it worth the extra few $ to upgrade from "standard" to "pool" or "lagoon"? If so, would you choose one over the other?

Does anyone know if all the rooms classified as lagoon view are on the boat dock side so you have a beautiful view of the lagoon, RPR, and theme park? Or do they count the other side as lagoon view as well, which would give you a view of the lagoon, but then out into the city?

It would be a bummer to pay for a lagoon view and have a view of the city.

Just booked a last minute, quick trip for Labor Day weekend staying here at SF. Booked a lagoon view using AP rates. Never stayed here before, but we are excited to give it a try. Thanks to all who shared their experiences in this thread!

Can anyone confirm that this pic is accurate with regard to "guest house" numbering/location - I have read conflicting information on TripAdvisor that has me confused...some say "guest house 3" is furthest from boat doc (as shown in this pic); others say it is closest (i.e. guest house 1 in this pic) :(

Also curious which guest house has the pet-friendly rooms - so we can avoid them! :)

Last edited:
questions:
-Cabanas: does anyone know if they have drink and food service?
-Keurigs: are tea k-cups in the room along with coffee?

Can anyone confirm that this pic is accurate with regard to "guest house" numbering/location - I have read conflicting information on TripAdvisor that has me confused...some say "guest house 3" is furthest from boat doc (as shown in this pic); others say it is closest (i.e. guest house 1 in this pic) :(

Also curious which guest house has the pet-friendly rooms - so we can avoid them! :)
So, I found out through another site that this pic is in fact INCORRECT - it must have been an early concept that was changed for some reason. Here is the actual layout:

Last edited:
I'll be checking in here today. If anyone has any questions or something they want to know more about, let me know and I will do my best to help. So excited for our first UO trip!

From looking at the above map, is Guest House 3 closest to the boat dock and the walking path to Royal Pacific? Or do you have to walk past Building 2 to get to Royal Pacific and then to the parks?

From looking at the above map, is Guest House 3 closest to the boat dock and the walking path to Royal Pacific? Or do you have to walk past Building 2 to get to Royal Pacific and then to the parks?

Technically yes, guest house three is closest to the boat dock. However, if you are all the way at the end of the hallway, it could still be a long walk. We are currently in guest house one and the boat is not a far walk at all for us. Our room is pool level and not too far down the hallway. So we can cut through the pool and get over to the spiral stair where it is one flight down and out the door to the dock.

The layout here is a little confusing at first, but there are signs everywhere and very helpful employees that will point you the right way.

Thanks! We have friends staying at RPR. I guess I am looking for which building would allow for easiest walk back and forth. Or maybe they are all relatively close (or not?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter