The anticipation is killing me!!

skychica

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am a flight attendant and am waiting on my may schedule to come out. If I get my preferred days off my dh and I are going to Disney. I'm so worried about whether or not I'm going to get these days off though! :(:(

Someone help me thru all this anticipation. My head has been in the clouds. No pun!! LOL

welcome to the DIS!!! heres hoping you get your vacation!!!!

All good things come to those who wait.

Here's a little fairy dust to help ................

Good luck!!!:Pinkbounc

I'm dying to go too! :smooth: These last couple of days are crawling by.... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Skychica,
You are in the right place for waiting.
Here is a little pixie dust*^*^*!
Think of a wonderful thought!:jester:

As I tell my Girls half of the fun of a Disney World Vacation is Planning, Checking out the Dis, talking about it and Anticipation. Our Favorite time is the very first day. The Flight, the shuttle to the world, driving down the parkway and seeing the Monorail for the first time. Checking in , and opening the door to Our room. I savor every minute.
Just Remember the old Ketchup commercial Anticipation.
Have Fun
Searl

Let us know how your schedule turns out. I only have about a month left and it just won't come fast enough.

Welcome! Good luck with your schedule, I hope you get the days off you want! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Good Luck with getting those days off. I too am going to the World in May, we will be at the WL which will be our first time there and I just can't wait.... Its just not getting here quick enough. Just keep reading these boards everyday and that seems to help.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you:earsboy: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter