The best downtown restaurant.......

we were there last week and enjoyed the food there too - however the atmosphere left a bad taste in our mouth.

I know it's Disney...and there are kids all around...but when they are out of control like the family seated right next to us were, I'm not a happy Disney Person.

nothing we could do, I know...the food was excellent...but it kinda ruined our night...

We ate at Fulton's a few months ago and were pretty disappointed, especially for the price. We didn't feel like it was a good value at all.

Nothing was terrible, but nothing was outstanding. Service, food and atmosphere were all just so-so. Honestly, I thought the food wasn't much of a step above a Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack, except on nicer plates. We have lived in and around New Orleans all our lives, so maybe we shouldn't expect seafood restaraunts to be as good as they are at home.

Anyway, for the price we've had much better experiences at California Grill, Artist Point, Jiko, Le Cellier, and Flying Fish. IMO, any of those would be much better choices (depending on your preferences) for an upscale meal at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter