The best stroller organzier

kimberwing

Dreaming of Disney
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for the company that makes or sells this bag, but this was so good that I had to share it.

We had a very small stroller....really one step up from an umbrella stroller. The bag hooks to the stroller handles so it doesn't take up precious room in the basket (and it gives you storage for strollers without baskets!)

It is insulated to keep drinks cold. It has two from zip pockets for drinks, one large middle zippered insulated compartment, and a velcroed large back pocket. It has a large strap so you can snap it off and carry. It also holds a TON of stuff....we had a change of clothes for two kids, swimsuits, umbrellas, toys, souveniers, diapers, wipes, sippie cups, water bottlers, snacks, cameras, etc. We left this bag on our parked stroller, and carried a little backpack (stored in the stroller basket) that we carried onto rides.

One Step Ahead sent it regular mail, and it arrived in 3 days. I think you will love it!

http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.js...RODUCT&iMainCat=117&iSubCat=12&iProductID=690

...but I'm leaving early Sat. morning! Maybe I can find one at Babies R Us. I wish I would have known about it before hand!!!

It seems like I order stuff from that catalog before every disney trip I take. I always order with overnight delievery - extra charge but I always wait until the last minute. Always get stuff before we have to leave - they say before 7 pm the next day by UPS.

I just bought (and received) this for our trip next week!!!!! I am so glad you like it. My DH took one look at it & wasn't impressed. But I thought it would be perfect.

I've printed out your post to show him!

Can it be attached to a regular Umbrella stroller with two handles instead of the one long handle shown in the picture??

It works fine!

The snap straps are long enough that they reach from side to side. Our umbrella stroller has an "x" shaped crossbar in the back, and that stops the bag from sliding down. One downside is that the stroller will tip back if there's not a kid in it....umbrella strollers aren't designed for extra weight in the back, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter