The bigger,bolder ASK QUESTIONS thread!**PART 2**

Funball

DIS Veteran
welcome!! to part 2(we got to big in the other one!) of of ASK QUESTIONS!! :cool1:,the last thread was just icing on the cake, now we can ask tougher questions like what is the square root of 65.. and things like that!!

soooo ready...get set.... ASK QUESTIONS!!!!

:yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2:

first question of the thread!!!!!!!!!

Will bees survive the menace of Colony Collapse Disorder

first question of the thread!!!!!!!!!

Will bees survive the menace of Colony Collapse Disorder

Yes, as long as I keep relocating lost bees from my office. I do this at least twice a week. Every bee saved helps.

I use a plastic cup and a piece of thin card board to get them from the window to freedom.

Will California's political gridlock ever end?

I dont think ANY political gridlock will ever end.

TNP: So y = r cubed over 3. And if you determine the rate of change in this curve correctly, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.???

I dont think ANY political gridlock will ever end.

TNP: So y = r cubed over 3. And if you determine the rate of change in this curve correctly, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.???

So im guessing this is just an asking questions thread not a asking and answering! so i will answer it myself and dumb down my next question.
A: Derivative dy = 3 r squared dr over 3, or r squared dr, or r dr r.

Does anybody get the reference??

So im guessing this is just an asking questions thread not a asking and answering! so i will answer it myself and dumb down my next question.
A: Derivative dy = 3 r squared dr over 3, or r squared dr, or r dr r.

Does anybody get the reference??
I'm guessing Simpsons fan- ha di ha ha

What really is the true meaning of life? Especially when it is filled with so many burro booties?

Otherwise known as my nickname for DD6's elementary school playground.

OMG! That is just too funny! And scary all at the same time.... :laughing: :scared1: No really! That is one tuff bunch of tot's! Better not give them any lame Halloween treats or else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter