The Boat House

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
We are arriving this Friday and have ADR at the boathouse. We have never been here before...is it worth it?

Thanks!

We really enjoyed our dinner last trip. I liked the variety of the menu . We got the Shrimp & Sausage Mac n Cheese and the Coconut Shrimp for our entres, both were great. The Lobster Bisque was wonderful and the rolls are not to be missed.

The Boathouse is my teenage son's favorite place for dinner at Disney Springs. His go to meal is the crab stuffed lobster. Not too spoiled!! We have had everything from burgers to shrimp all good.never been disappointed. You will enjoy it. Have a great dinner.

We thoroughly enjoy The Boathouse. The extensive menu has something for everyone and something to fit any appetite in a relaxed setting - indoor, or out. We find their raw bar is a great way to begin, I particularly like an oyster flight - they always have quite a selection from which to choose, no matter what time of year you're there. They have buckets of clam strips, coconut shrimp or fish and chips. 'Lobster?', I hear you ask. Yes, they have lobster cocktail, lobster stuffed with crab, lobster bisque, lobster rolls, lobster tails as a side dish ... They also have a variety of steak, ribs, burgers and the like if seafood is not your thing. While it is not always inexpensive, we found The Boathouse consistently good and we always try for at least one lunch per trip ... preferably, more!

We had the best meal of our trip there last month! Love everything about the place...the outdoor dockside bar is a great place to soak in the Springs atmosphere and the great cocktails & appetizers. Crab stuffed lobster is excellent and worth every penny!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter