The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

Just changed our reservation from CBR to Coronado Springs. Down to less than 80 days now! We will arrive on June 7 and stay for 7 nights. So excited!!! :cheer2: This is our 3rd trip but we haven't told the kids yet. I think we may wait till the day before we leave! I hope I can keep it a secret until then!!! :yay:

Good Morning Mrs. Grumpy - Could not pass up the GP discount. Please change our Resort to AKL.

Thanks and have a great weekend

Just want to see my ticker!

My sister sent me a picture of sunscreen from my kids on her car from 2 weeks ago in Ft. Myers...

Dreaming of warmth on this chilly/cloudy spring day in CT.

pixiedust:We are going on the Dream cruise May 12, 2013 for my 15 year old sons Make a wish cruise!!

Mom, Lashera(33)
Dad, Oscar(37)
Wish kid, Robert(15)pixiedust:
Oscar IV,(13)
Isaiah,(10)
Jazmine,(22m)

Mrs. Grumpy:

can you move me from the May list to the following:

July 19 - 27, split stay BC / Poly

thanks so much!!!

PDJPrinceCharming - 12/4/13-12/5/13 - VGF
12/5/13-12/13/13 -Pop 12/13/13-12/14/13 - OKW Villas 12/14/13-12/15/13 - BW Villas 12/15/13-12/16/13 - Kidani

Can you switch my September resort from Sports to Pop(Sept 25-Oct 1)

These are the final changes for December, thanks for updating the list for me.

We can be taken off the list, our trip has been postponed until spring of 2014.

Actually is for a good reason, a member of the family is due while we would be at Disney and the last time she got pregnant she lost the baby, they gave up on having one of their own and adopted, that young lady is now 5 yrs old. So, we will not miss the birth of this young man, we already know. How exciting.:yay: So see we will be in Disney in 2014 instead.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter