The Country Bears trailer is now online

Oh....hmmm...well...

I was cautiously optimistic about this one until I watched the trailer......what does this movie actually have to do with the original country bears? Why was I hearing bad pop music through the whole trailer? Honestly, I probably will skip seeing this one in a theater. Might even skip the video rental unless I hear some good reviews.

Darn, I was really hoping this would be a fun one!

I'm not sure than any of the ride based movies coming up . Pirates, Bears, Haunted Mansion are going to bassed on the current" rides story ". I don't think that any of them have enough backbround or plot to make a good movie.

I was a little ho hum about the clip as well, could just be a bad first preview. Lets hope. Some parts did look cute. The little brother trying to make him feel bad.

My husband is a big Country Bears fan. I will have to view the trailer. Thanks for posting the link.

They turned Country Bear Jamboree into a ride?? I gotta check that out.

That trailer doesn't do much for me. I don't think it will interest my daughter. She's only captivated by animation and heavy action (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.) Not sure what the target market is for the film. The smallest kids may be bored, the slightly older kids may fell it's a "baby movie". Parents may not be willing to suffer though it. I could be wrong, perhaps it's better than the trailer seems to indicate.

And I agree, what the heck does this movie have to do with the Country Bears???????

Agree with gcurling.....what market??????????
We won't be wasting our $$ on this one.:eek:

It does look interesting. Yeah, that's about all I can say about this.

I love the Muppets movies, so I am willing to give the bears a chance since the concept is similiar (though whether the characters are equally entertaining remains to be seen).

Actually, you know what the beginning of the trailer reminded me of? The Jerk...that old Steve Martin movie that begins where he's just discovered that he's adopted.

But doesn’t the trailer make the Country Bear Band look like a fried-out folk rock group from the sixties? All these years the Grateful Dead have been playing at Disneyland and no one knew…

The trailer has little to do with the plot of the moive from what I've heard so far. In fact if did not even introduce the fact that Christopher Walken is in the movie. I think this trailer may be a " hey look at me...I'm going to be a moive" trailer; Rather than a hook to get you to see the movie. I bet the next trailer will be a better hook. You see this with a lot of moives...ie the first Spiderman trailer, Men in Black II,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter