The daily grind 3/21

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Hope everyone is well and has easy lists today.

Megan has dance recital tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon, I’m going Saturday. They’ve been having rehearsals all week and is wiped out. Yet wants to take more classes next year.nust hope her knee and ankle holds up.

Need to get fingerprints done again. The one from other job are for a different category..seems strange, my fingerprints are the same people. $35, thankfully not too much $. I should be on sub call list by Tuesday after they get processed and sent to district.

Morning shift
Fingerprints
Add sub phone numbers to contact list
Balance checkbook
Pay couple bills
Scrap
Afternoon shift

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

m2mrb - so excited for you - congrats!
Hi P2000 & PN96!

DH feel on the ice yesterday :(. We spent 4 hours in the emergency room! He has a bad sprain to his wrist and the tendon there. Not supposed to use it much at all for a week. Since he only has one hand that works this is a pain.
2-3 weeks for healing.
So today I will be taking care of him and Allison.
And doing laundry

Have a great day!

Morning!

Oh no Chae - hope DH recovers quickly!
Congrats Lisa on your sub teaching position. Prayers to Megan for her recitals :)
Hi Nan!

Today:
Morning chores - DONE
Wait list for Boardwalk in Oct - fingers crossed! If not, we have Saratoga as a back-up - DONE
Strip and remake bed - DONE
Laundry - in progress
Pay bills
Go get new drivers license - the real ID program. Have an envelope full of stuff to prove who I am!
Run errands and grocery shop
Look at Scrapbook EXPO classes for May
Scrap
Chicken and salad for dinner

Enjoy your day!

Becky -- yes, the real ID is a true pain but necessary I guess. We did all 5 of ours on the same day in 2018! lol They thought we were nuts to bring everyone in at once. I was like no way am I doing this on 5 different days!

Chae - I'm so sorry to hear about your DH! Tell him not to push it during recovery. J sprained her wrist a few weeks ago and still wears her brace from time to time when she tweaks it the wrong way.

Lisa -- good luck with subbing..

Today's list:

once over house
3 loads of towels
submit first draft to professor
submit discussion & respond to one classmate
town for errands
find sketches for small stack

I hope everyone has a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!