The daily grind 3/26

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Well my foot and ankle are sprained and in a shoe for the time being. Have follow up on the 18th. Biggest bummer is that Megans birthday is Friday and don’t think we will be able to do what we planned since it will be lots of walking.
Am going to work but taking it easy as I can there. Got my first sub position for Friday afternoon.

Morning shift
Rest/ice/elevate
Get a couple little things done around the house
Afternoon shift

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

m2mrb - sorry to hear about your foot/ankle - take it easy!
Hi P2000 & PN96!

Today
Headed out soon for a fun day with my DDs!!

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

Well, I spent most of yesterday in the ER. Had severe pain in my lower right abdomen and back. Thought I pulled something at the gym last week and Joe thought I might have had appendicitis so off we went. Pain escalated from the weekend only to find I have a pinched nerve and severe arthritis in my back. Imagine my surprise about my back because I have never had an issue in my life and always thought I had a strong back!! Have painkillers and steriods to take to feel better. Will have to make some adjustments with my training as well. Ain't it great getting OLD?? The good news is that I am pain free when I lie down and fairly good standing. It hurts the most when I sit so I won't be doing much of that...

Lisa - sorry to hear about your sprain - hope you feel better soon!
Chae - enjoy your day with DDs!!
Hi Nan!

Today:
Morning chores
Fluff and fold last load of laundry
Water plants
Quick once over of the house
Register for Scrapbook EXPO classes - yay!!
Scrap and Relax
Chicken and veggies for dinner

Enjoy your day!

Becky -- so sorry to hear about your ER visit and back! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Lisa -- sorry to hear about your foot/ankle. Feel better soon.

Chae -- enjoy your day!!!

I've been very busy the past 2 days... everyone is on spring break but me! But I'm diligently working on my class because I'm in my final 4 works of my college career! I'm trying to get ahead on my assignments with 2 papers to complete by 4/13 & 4/30 respectively!

Today:

once over house
finish my laundry
finish last 2 case study reads for this unit
start writing up discussion post #1, #2 & mini-unit
await PJ to arrive home from their mini-vacation
dinner --- baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and veggies

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter