The daily grind 4/23

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Becky sorry yo head your dad is back in hospital sending prayers.

Chae fingers crossed we get to Disney. Would be wonderful to meet you.

Hi Nan!

Well megan didn’t get her first pick room. But happy with what she got. It’s in a little hallway off the lounge area overlooking the front part of school so it’s a pretty view.
So now we wait! Hopefully will hear soon about credit for housing/food. Not sure when they will decide about fall semester.

Today is her last “clinical” last week of classes next week then it’s finals time!!

Work on Christmas projects
Clean bathrooms
Grocery list. Might go tomorrow
Hopefully get a walk in

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning,

Hope everyone is doing well. Dad is ok - extreme water rentention again for the 2nd time this month. His kidneys aren't working like they used to and diuertics & diet just don't seem to work anymore. We shall see what the next course of action is.

Be a heck of a month - Joe lost two brother cousins within a week of each other (one to a long illness another in a horrific car accident), 3 family members with COVID (thankfully RECOVERED!), 5 friends who lost a parent to COVID and Dad back in the hospital for a 2nd time this month and I'm praying he doesn't get COVID. Some days its just a struggle to stay positive but I am trying!

Today:
Grocery shop
Disinfect
Scrap
Check in on Dad
Check in w/SIL
Crispy Chicken Parm for supper

Stay safe and be well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!