The daily grind 5/15

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning! Half way through May!

megan had a rough morning. She doesn’t do well without a schedule. At least her online class starts Monday. Still waiting on camp decision. Think we need to have a bit more structure to her day.

hope everyone is doing well

went through some random things and found a few not needed/used items. Have sold 4 of the 6 so far on our local FB page!

yucky storm coming in this afternoon, keep an eye on that
rework my card storage area
Fill out our voting ballots
Pay megan’s online course fee
Hang up couple new items on walls
Put items on porch for 3 pick ups

have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Work
No wait
Shower, brush teeth, then get his dad to get kid up and to daycare
Work
Come home
Eat vegetables not candy

Morning!

m2mrb - Yay for selling your items! Hope DD’s day goes better!
Carol_ - but I like candy :)
P2000 - sorry about your trip :(
Hi PN96!

Today
Change bedding
Laundry
Make a pie for DH
Clean off counters!!!
Scrap
Supper - BLTs and ?

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

Still raining here...they are closing all of the testing sites/tents for the weekend because that low off of the coast is trying to form into a tropical depression/storm and we are expecting another couple of stormy days and 25-35mph winds. Gale warning in place!

Today:
Exercise video
Laundry
Work on cards
Zoom call at 3 with some of my gal pals!
Pizza for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Afternoon,

Sorry Megan is having a bad day -- hoping it gets better when her summer courses start.
Becky - sorry about the weather.. It gets sunny, then cloudy, then sunny, then a little rain, then starts all over.... but on the positive we are in the 70s!
Chae -- what type of pie did you make? I need to make our Cherry Cheesecake this weekend
Carol -- good luck with the day

Today:

scrap a little -- goal 5 pages (digital) -- the weekend will be traditional scrapbooking
once over house
enjoy family time

Have a wonderful day -- stay safe..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter