The Daily Grind 5/27/2020

Chae

DIS Veteran
Morning! Hot Humid with thunderstorms today!

Good luck with your lists!

Hoping for Disney news today!!

Babysitting Allison again today :)
Laundry
Dust - it’s been so dry & dusty on my dirt road
Supper - tater tot casserole

Have a great day!

Good morning!

hot here too for a few days.
happy you are getting time with Allison again.

hi Becky and Nan

megan work finally contacted her and rest of employees. No real answers yet but they are brainstorming ideas on what they can do if camp opens. If you have any ideas for games, activities they can play with social distance and not sharing items please let me know.

get morning walk in before it gets hot
Wash inside windows
swiffer floors and dust
Pay a couple bills
Megan work on ethics paper

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Hot and humid here too! Had massive thunderboomers here yesterday and big time flooding in Miami. They got 7.5 inches of rain, lots of streets and homes flooded :(

Today Joe and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary! We should be having a celebratory dinner in a castle along the Mosel river in Bernkastel, Germany but alas, the pandemic changed our plans - boo!

Stay cool ladies!

Today:
Walk?
Schedule 2nd Shingrex shot for tomorrow
Grocery list and coupons
Pay a couple bills
Scrap
Dinner out!

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Happy Anniversary!!

sorry yours plans didn’t happen but hope you enjoy your new plans!

Becky -- Happy Anniversary! Sorry about the change in plans but maybe you can re-do for your 25th.. :)

Lisa - hope you enjoyed your walk.

Chae -- it's nice here too with a chance of storms but I'm loving our Florida weather... now if the park was just in my backyard I'd be all set..

Today:

load of towels
once over house
digital scrapbooking

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!