The daily grind 7/3

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday! Happy HAMILTON DAY! Thanks to Disney +

up way to early with stupid air pressure headache.. guess I’ll take a nap later.

couple more things to work in in closet
Bag up clothes donations
Walk
Unbox new microwave
Load of towels
Watch Hamilton (maybe a couple times. Love this musical)
Pick up dinner night! From Mexican restaurant

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Happy Friday :)! Yes Lisa, we are excited to see Hamilton on Disney + too! Hope your headache goes away soon!
Enjoy your scrap time Nan!
Lake for you Chae?

Chaos continues here in South Florida, we are back on a curfew and now masks are required indoors and out, whether you are social distancing or not. Only exceptions are those under the age of 2, those with respiratory issues and those performing strenuous exercise such as running. If you go out to dinner at an indoor restaurant, you used to be able to take off your mask once you were seated. Now you have to continue to wear a mask while sitting at your table waiting for your food and then you can take it off to eat & drink. No more Friday nights out for awhile and I'm not gonna be walking much - too hot to wear a mask when walking outdoors! Will have to rely on exercise videos...

Today:
Change bed linens
Laundry
Exercise
Make brownies
Scrap
Grilling Steaks for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning!

m2mrb - enjoy Hamilton!!
Hi P2000 & PN96!

Off to breakfast with fav aunt
Few groceries
Couple yard sales
Really really need to work on photo folders but can’t seem to get started😉
Supper at the lake

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter